Please removed damned shoe boxes from lootable furniture, they just do not work

KPABATOK

As the title says, 9 times out of 10 you have to try every possible direction and leaning backards sideways roundways whatever ways to be able to loot them. And I am pretty sure many people have similar experience with them. Maybe there is some workaround not a programmer do not know, but I would not miss them if they were removed altogether.

Just because something no longer works properly do to an Arma update does not mean we should just ditch it. If that really was the case we would end up with no assets however that would mean fewer bugs to work on. :tongue:

The shoebox is lootable you just need to be right on top of it ATM. I did try to adjust the model on 0.4 to fix this but will have to take another look at it for 0.5.

But shoe boxes always were pain in the ass to loot. Do not know if it is because of their size or something else. Yes, you have to be on top of them to loot, but sometimes they are too close to a wall it is not possible to get on top. Or sometimes they are on a windowsill (one guard building in Tanoa), how are we supposed to get on top of that. And newbies have no idea about such trick either. 

The cabinet furniture is interesting case, I would also like to know what's the deal with it, since it is much bigger than shoebox yet looting sometimes impossible.