Adding buildings and missions to epoch map

Pvpmedic

Hey all noob/beginner here to epoch. I have managed to get my dedicated server running. Now I am trying to figure out how I can edit the map, add missions, ect... I know someone will reply with a post in the wiki here I have read everything and I still cannot figure it out. Can someone please please create a video on how to add buildings and missions. I have the e3den mod installed and the epoch client installed in my game and when I load it I am unable to select any epoch maps. So I just choose the atlis map which is completely blank. I add some buildings just to test it out then I go to tools and export to sqf which I understand goes to my clipboard but what do I do with it after that. If someone has time can they make a updated video on how to do all this would be awesome.

Thank you,

Pvpmedic

Hi,

what do you mean with any "Epoch Maps"?

Epoch uses default maps and spawn in some additional Buildings on Server start. So it is right to select a default map.

- Unpack your mission file (epoch.altis.pbo) with pbo manager: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369

- create a file in the root of the unpacked mission file "init.sqf"

- insert in this init.sqf:

Spoiler

if (isserver) then {

[] execVM "mybuildings.sqf;

};

- create a new file in the root of the mission "mybuildings.sqf"

- paste the exported content from E3DEN in this file

- Safe both files and repack the epoch.altis folder to epoch.altis.pbo (with pbo manager)

Now the Server should load these buildings on server startup

Ok so i figured out how to make .sqf files. So I unback my epoch.altis.pbo. Which has:

epoch_code

epoch_config

config.bin

description.ext

mission.sqm

treeView.txt

I then created a init.sqf and put it in the the root which would add it to my list above. I added your code you gave me. Then I created a mybuildings.sqf and added my code from the eden editor mod which i export.

After I do this and start my server you cant make it past the loading screen you get stuck no one can make it to my server lobby for epoch.