[Release] Vehicle Service Point (Refuel, Repair, Rearm) [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

36 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Hi all, sorry for my English, I used Google translator.

This error is related to the russian language in the game and appears when you attempt to reload the audio signal or the laser marker. In the script in the array _rearm_ignore = ["Horn","Laser Marker"]; need to add "Звуковой сигнал","Лазерный маркер" and then not be able to reload these weapons, and therefore will not error.

I don't know of a simple / smart way to do localization for everyone, if I can find localization strings of the horn etc it's easy to add.

14 hours ago, salival said:

I don't know of a simple / smart way to do localization for everyone, if I can find localization strings of the horn etc it's easy to add.

Guess that's the issue we already discussed on your github? I think this is not necessarily needed but would be nice to have though.
Sadly, I didn't discover a way to do it yet either as these things have no classnames. Would be a lot easier with classnames instead of names to prevent the use of localization.

Thanks to @ebayShopperfor showing me where a lot of the Arma 2 localizations are stored.

I have pushed a commit to add localization support to the default classnames in the config for service points, the horn and laser designator are now as per the clients language.

https://github.com/oiad/service_points/commit/981e642205770e4eccd5e8af3a934c1d047e1c8b

@DAmNRelentless @Snowman

8 hours ago, salival said:

Thanks to @ebayShopperfor showing me where a lot of the Arma 2 localizations are stored.

I have pushed a commit to add localization support to the default classnames in the config for service points, the horn and laser designator are now as per the clients language.

https://github.com/oiad/service_points/commit/981e642205770e4eccd5e8af3a934c1d047e1c8b

@DAmNRelentless @Snowman

Would be interested in this localized objects aswell. Could you explain where this is stored?

2 hours ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Would be interested in this localized objects aswell. Could you explain where this is stored?

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\dta\languagecore
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\Addons\language
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\Addons\language_e

• 1 month later...
On 10.3.2017 at 9:26 PM, salival said:

If you are getting that then you are not running the correct DayZ Epoch BE filters (that is in there)

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/Battleye/publicvariable.txt#L2

Greetings,

I am getting the script restriction #32 error. I updated my BE filters with the link provided, still I am getting this error (scripts.log):

03.08.2017 20:36:46: Masadda (192.168.0.122:2304) 3427646cf28031b877492d1657a279bd - #32 "Server "PVDZ_veh_Save";

if (_allRepaired) then {
_vehicle setDamage 0;
_vehicle setVelocity [0,0,1];
[format["%1 Repaired",_nam"

can anyone please tell me how to fix this, this is my first try on an Overpoch Server ;-)

@edit

nvm, with infiSTAR now running i do no longer get the error ;-)

Edited by Masadda
solved

Error in the user RPT:

String STR_EVAL_TYPENAN not found
Error in expression <urrency) then {
_enoughMoney = (_wealth >= _amount);
} else {
Z_Selling = false;>
  Error position: <>= _amount);
} else {
Z_Selling = false;>
  Error >=: Type String, expected Number
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\custom\service_point\service_point_actions.sqf, line 38

Help!

8 minutes ago, Gromillla said:

Error in the user RPT:

String STR_EVAL_TYPENAN not found
Error in expression <urrency) then {
_enoughMoney = (_wealth >= _amount);
} else {
Z_Selling = false;>
  Error position: <>= _amount);
} else {
Z_Selling = false;>
  Error >=: Type String, expected Number
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\custom\service_point\service_point_actions.sqf, line 38

Help!

This should never happen.

I would think you have set one of your prices to something like this:

["Air","4000"], // 4000 worth is 4 10oz gold.

where it should be like this:

["Air",4000], // 4000 worth is 4 10oz gold.

3 minutes ago, Gromillla said:

_refuel_costs = [
	["Land","10000"], // All land vehicles are free to refuel. Free has to be in ""
	["Air",30000]	//1000 worth is 1 10oz gold for all air vehicles
];

You're right! Thank you, my carelessness let me down

Sometimes all we need is another set of eyes to look at something, glad it's working!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Gromillla said:

after the replenishment of ammunition, shooting takes place in the blank, the cartridge after the shot just disappears, there is no rupture of the projectile.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, I guess you mean the ammo does not do anything?

Just now, Gromillla said:

yes, after refilling them at the gas station

There should be nothing anywhere in my script that influences this, please make sure your safezone script is working correctly and that there are no client .RPT errors

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

=====================================================================
== E:\DayZfree\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "E:\DayZfree\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -mod=@Dayz_Epoch; -nosplash -skipIntro -noPause -CpuCount=2 -maxmem=2047 -maxvram=1024 -exThreads=4
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2016/03/15 22:19:50
Current time:  2017/09/09 23:03:54

Version 1.63.131129
Unsupported language Russian in stringtable
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class Default->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class Small_items->ReammoBox, by dayz_equip\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/Gear_Title/
Updating base class Available_items_Text->RscText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/CA_ItemName/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item7->CA_Gear_slot_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_item12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item6/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item7/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item5->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_special1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun_item1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory1/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory8/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory9/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory10/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory11/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_inventory7->CA_Gear_slot_inventory1, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_inventory12/
Updating base class CA_Gear_slot_item1->CA_Gear_slot_handgun, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/G_GearItems/Controls/CA_Gear_slot_special1/
Updating base class RscIGUIShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/Controls/ButtonClose/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class Strategic->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bomb/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroP/EventHandlers/
Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/AnimationSources/
Updating base class ->DefaultEventhandlers, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GyroC/EventHandlers/
Updating base class BuiltItems->Generator_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Generator_DZ/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60/
Updating base class 100Rnd_762x51_M240->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_250Rnd_762x51/
Updating base class 6Rnd_Grenade_Camel->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/pook_12Rnd_Grenade_Camel/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/3Rnd_GyroGrenade/
Updating base class DropWeapon->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutWeapon/
Updating base class DropMagazine->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgActions/PutMagazine/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
"PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"MPframework inited"
No owner
Fresnel k must be >0, given n=0.8,k=0
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"dayz_preloadFinished reset"
Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
  Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28
"Загрузка кастомных компиляций клиента начата"
"Загрузка кастомных компиляций клиента закончена"
BIKE: loading version 2.8.2 ...
"DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A: dayz_NutritionSystem patched загружен"
CLICK ACTIONS: загружается...
BIKE: waiting for login...
"WARNING: Clearing annoying benches from Chernarus"
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login1",["76561198083054081",B 1-1-A:1 (Gromillla)]]
["Sent to server: PVDZ_send",[B 1-1-A:1 (Gromillla),"dayzSetDate",[B 1-1-A:1 (Gromillla)]]]
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
["Sent to server: PVDZ_plr_Login2",["16",B 1-1-B:1 (Gromillla),"76561198083054081",9,[["ItemMap","ItemRadio","ItemToolbox","ItemKeyKit","ItemKeyGreen2329","ItemKeyRed681","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar"],["ItemBandage","ItemBandage"],""]]]
[209.04,"z\addons\dayz_code\system\scheduler\sched_init.sqf","Scheduler started"]
Fresnel k must be >0, given n=0.8,k=0
Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
["Date & time received:",[2012,8,2,13,7]]
["Local date on this client:",[2012,8,2,13,6]]
"GromilllaHack - randvar26 created (17.566)"
"Sent to server PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord: [76561198083054081, 16, 0, Gromillla]"
[]
"GromilllaHack - randvar1 started (17.645)"
"player_forceSave called from fsm"
"GromilllaHack - randvar1 created randvar27a (17.707)"
"GromilllaHack - 21-05-2017 00-40-60-v1500 - Успешно загружено на ID15 клиента (17.707)"
"GromilllaHack - randvar1 created randvar27 (17.707)"
"DZE_Hotfix_1.0.6.1A: dayz_groupSystem patched"
[243.049,"onPreloadStarted"]
"[#АНТИЗОМБИСЕКТОР]: Защита секторов от зомби."
"[#ХелиКраш]: Загружается."
"Service Points: загружаются настройки..."
"Лифт инициализирован"
Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\stp\non\non\amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end
MuzzleFlashROT - unknown animation source ammoRandom
[258.067,"onPreloadFinished"]
Cannot create non-ai vehicle c_grasstall,
String STR_FAL_Street_Sign not found
"keyboard_keys сброс"
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available

This is my rpt

On 12.09.2017 at 10:08 PM, salival said:

There should be nothing anywhere in my script that influences this, please make sure your safezone script is working correctly and that there are no client .RPT errors

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

It was noticed that your script replenishes ammunition is incorrect only for hail. The rest of the ammunition work stably.

22 minutes ago, Gromillla said:

It was noticed that your script replenishes ammunition is incorrect only for hail. The rest of the ammunition work stably.

You are the only person with this problem, so I don't know what to say.

I will message you with my email address, please send me your mission PBO via email.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

07.10.2017 01:10:54: dhhdff (79.55.125.64:50180) a4bf39032a3d76993cfa8f8b68eabab8 - #32 "Server "PVDZ_veh_Save";

if (_allRepaired) then {
_vehicle setDamage 0;

I've already done the stuff that solved the problem for the other peoples, i've downloaded and replaced the publicvariable.txt posted before and nothing happened, i've activated the Infistar nothing happened either.

1 hour ago, dhhdff said:

Hello,

07.10.2017 01:10:54: dhhdff (79.55.125.64:50180) a4bf39032a3d76993cfa8f8b68eabab8 - #32 "Server "PVDZ_veh_Save";

if (_allRepaired) then {
_vehicle setDamage 0;

I've already done the stuff that solved the problem for the other peoples, i've downloaded and replaced the publicvariable.txt posted before and nothing happened, i've activated the Infistar nothing happened either.

Hello,

This script utilizes the default Epoch publicVariable.txt filter, but this looks like a scripts.txt kick.

I was, but the server did not like it and rejected it badly so we turned back to the previous day backup

Spoiler

//new2
5 allDead !"} count allDead;\n\n\nif (dayz_oldBodyCount > _bodyCount) then {"
5 allGroups !"publicVariableServer \"PVDZ_Server_UpdateGroup\";\n};\n} count allGroups;"
5 allMissionObjects !"[_x,2,0,false,false] spawn BIS_Effects_Burn;\n};\n} count allMissionObjects \"SpawnableWreck\";"
5 allowDammage
5 allUnits !"} count allUnits;\nlbSort _playerList;" !"if (getPlayerUID _x == _this) exitWith {\n_player = _x;\n};\n} count allUnits;" !"owner _x publicVariableClient \"PVDZ_groupInvite\";\n};\n} count allUnits;"
5 attachTo !"(_variation * 2)) - _variation)];\n_bolt attachTo [_hitObject,_val,_hitMemoryPt];" !"player playActionNow \"PutDown\";\nuiSleep 2;\n_flare attachTo [player,[0,0,0],\"granat2\"];" !"tchmove \"ainjpfalmstpsnonwrfldnon_carried_still\";\n_dragee attachto [_unit,[-0.2, 0.2, 0]];" !"_source setDropInterval 0.02;\n_point attachTo [_unit,_modelPos,_wound];" !" attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect" !"publicVariable \"PVDZ_drg_RaDrag\";\n\n_dragee attachto [_unit,[0.1, 1.01, 0]];" !="_l1 attachTo [_lh,[0,0,0],\"light\"];" !"_objectHelper attachTo [player,_offset];" !"_object attachTo [player,_offset];\n\n_position = getPosATL _object;" !="_vehicle attachTo [_liftHeli,[0,0,-7]];" !="_obj attachTo [_axis];" !"_objectSnapGizmo attachTo [_object,[_x select 0,_x select 1,_x select 2]];" !="_vehicle attachTo [_towTruck,[1.3,-2,2.3]];" !"localize \"STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACHTOHELI\","
5 buttonSetAction
5 callExtension
5 closeDisplay !"'closeDisplay'" !"closeDisplay 0" !"closeDisplay 2" !"if (!isNil \"closeDisplay\") then {"
5 createAgent !="_agent = createAgent [_type, _position, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_agent = if (_type == \"Pastor\") then {createAgent [_type, _Pos, [], 0, \"NONE\"]} else {createAgent [_type, _Pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"]};" !="_dog = createAgent [_type, _Pos, [], 0, \"NONE\"];"
5 createDialog !="_region = createDialog \"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter\";" !="_gender = createDialog 'RscDisplayGenderSelect';" !="_dialog = createDialog \"bloodTest\";" !="createDialog 'RscDisplayCraftingMenu';" !="createDialog \"DAYZ_PADLOCK\";" !"createDialog 'horde_journal_" !"Z_ResetContainer = true;\ncreateDialog \"AdvancedTrading\";" !"createDialog \"DoorManagement\";\ncall DoorNearbyHumans;" !="createDialog \"ComboLockUI\";" !"createdialog \"PlotManagement\";\ncall PlotNearbyHumans;" !"_trader_data = (_this select 3);\n\n_dialog = createdialog \"TraderDialog\";" !"_ok = createdialog \"KeypadUI\";" !"EpochDeathBoardLoad = {\ncreatedialog \"EpochDeathBoardDialog\";" !="if(DZE_doorManagement) then {createdialog \"DoorAccess\";} else {createdialog \"ComboLockUI\";};" !"\ndisableSerialization;\ncreateDialog \"DZ_GroupDialog\";"
5 createDisplay
5 createMarker !"\"createMarkerLocal\"," !"rcreateMarkerLocal" !"if (isnil 'BIS_GITA_fnc_createMarkers' || false) then {" !"_marker = createMarkerLocal [format[\"groupMember"
5 createUnit !="_newUnit = _group createUnit [_class,respawn_west_original,[],0,\"NONE\"];" !="BIS_MPF_logic = BIS_MPF_dummygroup createUnit [\"Logic\", [1000,10,0], [], 0, \"NONE\"];"
5 createVehicleLocal !="_object = (_x select 1) createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !="_plant = _x createVehicleLocal (getMarkerPos \"center\");" !="_point = \"Logic\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !="_obj = _class createVehicleLocal (getMarkerpos \"respawn_west\");" !" = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal " !" = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal " !="_object = _ghost createVehicleLocal getMarkerpos \"respawn_west\";" !="_cursorTarget = _upgrade createVehicleLocal getMarkerpos \"respawn_west\";" !="_sign = \"Sign_arrow_down_large_EP1\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !"_obj = \"Sign_sphere10cm_EP1\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !="_objectSnapGizmo = \"Sign_sphere10cm_EP1\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !"_object2 = _ghost2 createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nhideObject _object;"
5 ctrlAddEventHandler
5 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers
5 ctrlSetPosition !="_control ctrlSetPosition [_posX, _posY];" !"3,_h]};\n_control ctrlsetposition _pos;" !="_control ctrlSetPosition [0, (_y + _deltaY)];" !="_disp_ctrl ctrlSetPosition [_posX, _posY];" !="_control ctrlSetPosition _grpPos;" !="_group ctrlSetPosition _pos;" !="_control ctrlSetPosition [_controlPos select 0, _controlPos select 1, _controlPos select 2, 0.03921 * _lines];" !="((uiNamespace getVariable 'DAYZ_GUI_waiting') displayCtrl 1400) ctrlSetPosition _sandLevel;" !="_delayControl ctrlSetPosition [0, _pos];" !="_icon ctrlSetPosition [(_screen select 0),(_screen select 1),.99,.65];"
5 deleteMarker !"} count allDead;\n\n\nif (dayz_oldBodyCount > _bodyCount) then {"
5 displayAddEventHandler !"bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh = (finddisplay 46) displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;\"];"
5 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers
5 displaySetEventHandler
5 enableEnvironment
5 groupIcon
5 hideObject !"rhideObject" !"\"hideObject\"" !"_object2 = _ghost2 createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nhideObject _object;"
5 lbCurSel !"_selectedUserIndex = lbCurSel _lbUsersControl;" !="profileNamespace setVariable ['streamerMode',(lbCurSel (_this select 0))];" !"_index = lbCurSel _lbcontrol;\n_selectedItem" !"_selected = lbCurSel _list;\n_classname = _list lnbData [_selected, 2];" !="_friendName = _userList lbText (lbCurSel _userList);" !")] call Z_" !"(lbCurSel 7421) call Z_fillCategoryList" !"] call Door" !"] call Plot" !"[(lbCurSel 12001)] " !="[(lbCurSel 21000), ((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) displayCtrl 21001)] spawn EpochDeathBoardClick;" !"((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 2);" !="_uid = _playerList lbData (lbCurSel _playerList);" !"_myGroup lbData (lbCurSel _myGroup);"
5 lbSet !"_lbUsersControl lbSetColor [_x, [1,0,0,1]];" !"\n_control lbSetColor [_x, _color];\n};" !"_weaponsLBSetFocus" !="(_this select 0) displayCtrl 140 lbSetCurSel (profileNamespace getVariable ['streamerMode',0]);" !="(_display displayCtrl 105) lbSetColor [_i, [0.06, 0.05, 0.03, 1]];" !" [7421," !"lbSetPicture [7422, _index" !"lbSetPicture [7402, _index" !"lbSetPicture [7401, _index" !="_userList lbSetData [(lbSize _userList) -1,_friendUID];" !" [TraderDialogItemList, _index, " !"_myGroup lbSetData [_index,getPlayerUID _x];"
5 menu !"_menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _i);\n_menu ctrlShow " !="createDialog 'RscDisplayCraftingMenu';" !"BIS_fnc_commsMenu" !"BIS_fnc_kbMenu" !"BIS_fnc_createmenu" !"call gear_ui_offMenu;" !"dayz_inflame_showMenu" !"\"showCommandingMenu\", " !"rshowCommandingMenu" !"menu_" !"use action menu to " !"\"_menu\",\"_menu1\"" !"PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !"fn_gearMenuChecks" !"fn_pauseMenuChecks"
5 onMapSingleClick
5 playableUnits !"for [{_y=0},{_y < count(playableUnits)},{_y=_y+1}] do {" !"typeName player == \"OBJECT\" && {(player in playableUnits" !"AND {((alive _x) AND {((vehicle _x) distance _obj < 150)})}} count playableUnits)}) then {" !="_local = { _unit distance _x < _dis; } count playableUnits <= 1;" !"if (!_isOk) exitWith {false};\nuiSleep 0.001;\n} forEach playableUnits;" !"ManagementMustBeClose) then { player nearEntities [\"CAManBase\", 10] } else { playableUnits };"
5 selectPlayer !"addSwitchableUnit dayz_originalPlayer;\nsetPlayable dayz_originalPlayer;\nselectPlayer dayz_originalPlayer;" !"addSwitchableUnit _newUnit;\nsetPlayable _newUnit;\nselectPlayer _newUnit;"
5 serverCommand !="_character = if (serverCommandAvailable \"#kick\") then { call sched_tg_follow } else { player };" !"serverCommand (\"#vote kick \" + _selectedName);"
5 setDamage !"([4654,9595,0] nearestObject 145259) setDamage 1;\n([4654,9595,0] nearestObject 145260) setDamage 1;" !"if (_entity isKindOf \"Animal\") then {\n_entity setDamage 1;" !"player setDamage 1;\n\nif (dayz_onBack != \"\") then {\n_body addWeapon dayz_onBack;" !"if(\"\" == typeOf _tree) then {\n_tree setDamage 1;\n};" !"if (_ent isKindOf \"Animal\" || _ent isKindOf \"zZombie_base\") then {\n_ent setDamage 1;"
5 setDammage
5 SetEventHandler !="_menu ctrlSetEventHandler [\"ButtonClick\",_compile];" !"inGameUISetEventHandler [\"Action\",\"false\"];"
5 setMarkerAlpha
5 setMarkerBrush
5 setMarkerColor !",if (_vehicle == _x) then {name _x} else {_vehicle call dayz_getCrew}];\n_marker setMarkerColorLocal \"ColorGreen\";"
5 setMarkerDir
5 setMarkerPos !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal"
5 setMarkerShape
5 setMarkerSize
5 setMarkerText !",if (_vehicle == _x) then {name _x} else {_vehicle call dayz_getCrew}];\n_marker setMarkerColorLocal \"ColorGreen\";"
5 setMarkerType !",if (_vehicle == _x) then {name _x} else {_vehicle call dayz_getCrew}];\n_marker setMarkerColorLocal \"ColorGreen\";"
5 setPosASL !="_unit setPosAsl [(_position select 0), (_position select 1), (LHA_height+1)];" !="_flame setPosASL [_pos select 0,_pos select 1,(_pos select 2)+0.2];" !="_fire setPosASL _location;" !"_objectHelper setPosASL _position;\n} else {" !"_b0x1337 setPosASL (getPosASL player);\n} else {" !"_obj setPosASL [_center select 0, " !"_obj setPosASL [_a, " !"_objectSnapGizmo setPosASL " !"_para setposasl [\n" !"_thingy setPosASL (ATLToASL _pos);\n} else {"
5 setTerrainGrid !"if (dayz_REsec == 1) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \""
5 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
5 setVehicle !"if(_status) then {\n_vehicle setVehicleLock \"LOCKED\";\n} else {\n_vehicle setVehicleLock \"UNLOCKED\";\n};"
5 setViewDistance
5 sideLogic !"publicVariable \"BIS_MPF_logic\";"
5 switchCamera !"\"switchCamera\", " !"rswitchCamera" !="player switchCamera (Dayz_constructionContext select 2);" !"player switchCamera _currentCamera;\nif (_currentWpn !="
5 toString !"_animCheck = toString ([(_animStateArray select 0),(_animStateArray select 1)" !="_skinToModel = toString (_finalArray);" !="{_textArrayTemp = _textArrayTemp + [tostring [_x]]} foreach _line;" !="_cmpt = toString _cmpt;" !="_objName = toLower(toString(_objName));" !"if (toString _hayArr != _needle) then {" !="_type = toString _typeA;" !="_anim4 = toString _anim4;" !"{(count _stance>17)}) then {toString [_stance select 17]}" !"BIS_fnc_timeToString" !"02, if (typeName _name == \"ARRAY\") then {toString _name} else {_name}];"
5 worldTo !="_relPos = _building worldToModel _point;" !"if (_isPlayer) then {\n_x = _pos worldToModel _new;" !"_w2m = _x worldToModel (getPosATL player);\n_bb = (boundingbox _x) select 1;" !="_h = _offset + ((_o worldToModel (getPosATL _o)) select 2);" !"_pos set [2,(_pos select 2) + 1.5];\n_screen = worldToScreen _pos;\n_text = composeText [image"

1 hour ago, dhhdff said:

I was, but the server did not like it and rejected it badly so we turned back to the previous day backup

Reveal hidden contents

//new2
5 allDead !"} count allDead;\n\n\nif (dayz_oldBodyCount > _bodyCount) then {"
5 allGroups !"publicVariableServer \"PVDZ_Server_UpdateGroup\";\n};\n} count allGroups;"
5 allMissionObjects !"[_x,2,0,false,false] spawn BIS_Effects_Burn;\n};\n} count allMissionObjects \"SpawnableWreck\";"
5 allowDammage
5 allUnits !"} count allUnits;\nlbSort _playerList;" !"if (getPlayerUID _x == _this) exitWith {\n_player = _x;\n};\n} count allUnits;" !"owner _x publicVariableClient \"PVDZ_groupInvite\";\n};\n} count allUnits;"
5 attachTo !"(_variation * 2)) - _variation)];\n_bolt attachTo [_hitObject,_val,_hitMemoryPt];" !"player playActionNow \"PutDown\";\nuiSleep 2;\n_flare attachTo [player,[0,0,0],\"granat2\"];" !"tchmove \"ainjpfalmstpsnonwrfldnon_carried_still\";\n_dragee attachto [_unit,[-0.2, 0.2, 0]];" !"_source setDropInterval 0.02;\n_point attachTo [_unit,_modelPos,_wound];" !" attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect" !"publicVariable \"PVDZ_drg_RaDrag\";\n\n_dragee attachto [_unit,[0.1, 1.01, 0]];" !="_l1 attachTo [_lh,[0,0,0],\"light\"];" !"_objectHelper attachTo [player,_offset];" !"_object attachTo [player,_offset];\n\n_position = getPosATL _object;" !="_vehicle attachTo [_liftHeli,[0,0,-7]];" !="_obj attachTo [_axis];" !"_objectSnapGizmo attachTo [_object,[_x select 0,_x select 1,_x select 2]];" !="_vehicle attachTo [_towTruck,[1.3,-2,2.3]];" !"localize \"STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACHTOHELI\","
5 buttonSetAction
5 callExtension
5 closeDisplay !"'closeDisplay'" !"closeDisplay 0" !"closeDisplay 2" !"if (!isNil \"closeDisplay\") then {"
5 createAgent !="_agent = createAgent [_type, _position, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_agent = if (_type == \"Pastor\") then {createAgent [_type, _Pos, [], 0, \"NONE\"]} else {createAgent [_type, _Pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"]};" !="_dog = createAgent [_type, _Pos, [], 0, \"NONE\"];"
5 createDialog !="_region = createDialog \"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter\";" !="_gender = createDialog 'RscDisplayGenderSelect';" !="_dialog = createDialog \"bloodTest\";" !="createDialog 'RscDisplayCraftingMenu';" !="createDialog \"DAYZ_PADLOCK\";" !"createDialog 'horde_journal_" !"Z_ResetContainer = true;\ncreateDialog \"AdvancedTrading\";" !"createDialog \"DoorManagement\";\ncall DoorNearbyHumans;" !="createDialog \"ComboLockUI\";" !"createdialog \"PlotManagement\";\ncall PlotNearbyHumans;" !"_trader_data = (_this select 3);\n\n_dialog = createdialog \"TraderDialog\";" !"_ok = createdialog \"KeypadUI\";" !"EpochDeathBoardLoad = {\ncreatedialog \"EpochDeathBoardDialog\";" !="if(DZE_doorManagement) then {createdialog \"DoorAccess\";} else {createdialog \"ComboLockUI\";};" !"\ndisableSerialization;\ncreateDialog \"DZ_GroupDialog\";"
5 createDisplay
5 createMarker !"\"createMarkerLocal\"," !"rcreateMarkerLocal" !"if (isnil 'BIS_GITA_fnc_createMarkers' || false) then {" !"_marker = createMarkerLocal [format[\"groupMember"
5 createUnit !="_newUnit = _group createUnit [_class,respawn_west_original,[],0,\"NONE\"];" !="BIS_MPF_logic = BIS_MPF_dummygroup createUnit [\"Logic\", [1000,10,0], [], 0, \"NONE\"];"
5 createVehicleLocal !="_object = (_x select 1) createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !="_plant = _x createVehicleLocal (getMarkerPos \"center\");" !="_point = \"Logic\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !="_obj = _class createVehicleLocal (getMarkerpos \"respawn_west\");" !" = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal " !" = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal " !="_object = _ghost createVehicleLocal getMarkerpos \"respawn_west\";" !="_cursorTarget = _upgrade createVehicleLocal getMarkerpos \"respawn_west\";" !="_sign = \"Sign_arrow_down_large_EP1\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !"_obj = \"Sign_sphere10cm_EP1\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !="_objectSnapGizmo = \"Sign_sphere10cm_EP1\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];" !"_object2 = _ghost2 createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nhideObject _object;"
5 ctrlAddEventHandler
5 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers
5 ctrlSetPosition !="_control ctrlSetPosition [_posX, _posY];" !"3,_h]};\n_control ctrlsetposition _pos;" !="_control ctrlSetPosition [0, (_y + _deltaY)];" !="_disp_ctrl ctrlSetPosition [_posX, _posY];" !="_control ctrlSetPosition _grpPos;" !="_group ctrlSetPosition _pos;" !="_control ctrlSetPosition [_controlPos select 0, _controlPos select 1, _controlPos select 2, 0.03921 * _lines];" !="((uiNamespace getVariable 'DAYZ_GUI_waiting') displayCtrl 1400) ctrlSetPosition _sandLevel;" !="_delayControl ctrlSetPosition [0, _pos];" !="_icon ctrlSetPosition [(_screen select 0),(_screen select 1),.99,.65];"
5 deleteMarker !"} count allDead;\n\n\nif (dayz_oldBodyCount > _bodyCount) then {"
5 displayAddEventHandler !"bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh = (finddisplay 46) displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;\"];"
5 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers
5 displaySetEventHandler
5 enableEnvironment
5 groupIcon
5 hideObject !"rhideObject" !"\"hideObject\"" !"_object2 = _ghost2 createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nhideObject _object;"
5 lbCurSel !"_selectedUserIndex = lbCurSel _lbUsersControl;" !="profileNamespace setVariable ['streamerMode',(lbCurSel (_this select 0))];" !"_index = lbCurSel _lbcontrol;\n_selectedItem" !"_selected = lbCurSel _list;\n_classname = _list lnbData [_selected, 2];" !="_friendName = _userList lbText (lbCurSel _userList);" !")] call Z_" !"(lbCurSel 7421) call Z_fillCategoryList" !"] call Door" !"] call Plot" !"[(lbCurSel 12001)] " !="[(lbCurSel 21000), ((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) displayCtrl 21001)] spawn EpochDeathBoardClick;" !"((ctrlParent (_this select 0)) closeDisplay 2);" !="_uid = _playerList lbData (lbCurSel _playerList);" !"_myGroup lbData (lbCurSel _myGroup);"
5 lbSet !"_lbUsersControl lbSetColor [_x, [1,0,0,1]];" !"\n_control lbSetColor [_x, _color];\n};" !"_weaponsLBSetFocus" !="(_this select 0) displayCtrl 140 lbSetCurSel (profileNamespace getVariable ['streamerMode',0]);" !="(_display displayCtrl 105) lbSetColor [_i, [0.06, 0.05, 0.03, 1]];" !" [7421," !"lbSetPicture [7422, _index" !"lbSetPicture [7402, _index" !"lbSetPicture [7401, _index" !="_userList lbSetData [(lbSize _userList) -1,_friendUID];" !" [TraderDialogItemList, _index, " !"_myGroup lbSetData [_index,getPlayerUID _x];"
5 menu !"_menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _i);\n_menu ctrlShow " !="createDialog 'RscDisplayCraftingMenu';" !"BIS_fnc_commsMenu" !"BIS_fnc_kbMenu" !"BIS_fnc_createmenu" !"call gear_ui_offMenu;" !"dayz_inflame_showMenu" !"\"showCommandingMenu\", " !"rshowCommandingMenu" !"menu_" !"use action menu to " !"\"_menu\",\"_menu1\"" !"PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !"fn_gearMenuChecks" !"fn_pauseMenuChecks"
5 onMapSingleClick
5 playableUnits !"for [{_y=0},{_y < count(playableUnits)},{_y=_y+1}] do {" !"typeName player == \"OBJECT\" && {(player in playableUnits" !"AND {((alive _x) AND {((vehicle _x) distance _obj < 150)})}} count playableUnits)}) then {" !="_local = { _unit distance _x < _dis; } count playableUnits <= 1;" !"if (!_isOk) exitWith {false};\nuiSleep 0.001;\n} forEach playableUnits;" !"ManagementMustBeClose) then { player nearEntities [\"CAManBase\", 10] } else { playableUnits };"
5 selectPlayer !"addSwitchableUnit dayz_originalPlayer;\nsetPlayable dayz_originalPlayer;\nselectPlayer dayz_originalPlayer;" !"addSwitchableUnit _newUnit;\nsetPlayable _newUnit;\nselectPlayer _newUnit;"
5 serverCommand !="_character = if (serverCommandAvailable \"#kick\") then { call sched_tg_follow } else { player };" !"serverCommand (\"#vote kick \" + _selectedName);"
5 setDamage !"([4654,9595,0] nearestObject 145259) setDamage 1;\n([4654,9595,0] nearestObject 145260) setDamage 1;" !"if (_entity isKindOf \"Animal\") then {\n_entity setDamage 1;" !"player setDamage 1;\n\nif (dayz_onBack != \"\") then {\n_body addWeapon dayz_onBack;" !"if(\"\" == typeOf _tree) then {\n_tree setDamage 1;\n};" !"if (_ent isKindOf \"Animal\" || _ent isKindOf \"zZombie_base\") then {\n_ent setDamage 1;"
5 setDammage
5 SetEventHandler !="_menu ctrlSetEventHandler [\"ButtonClick\",_compile];" !"inGameUISetEventHandler [\"Action\",\"false\"];"
5 setMarkerAlpha
5 setMarkerBrush
5 setMarkerColor !",if (_vehicle == _x) then {name _x} else {_vehicle call dayz_getCrew}];\n_marker setMarkerColorLocal \"ColorGreen\";"
5 setMarkerDir
5 setMarkerPos !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal"
5 setMarkerShape
5 setMarkerSize
5 setMarkerText !",if (_vehicle == _x) then {name _x} else {_vehicle call dayz_getCrew}];\n_marker setMarkerColorLocal \"ColorGreen\";"
5 setMarkerType !",if (_vehicle == _x) then {name _x} else {_vehicle call dayz_getCrew}];\n_marker setMarkerColorLocal \"ColorGreen\";"
5 setPosASL !="_unit setPosAsl [(_position select 0), (_position select 1), (LHA_height+1)];" !="_flame setPosASL [_pos select 0,_pos select 1,(_pos select 2)+0.2];" !="_fire setPosASL _location;" !"_objectHelper setPosASL _position;\n} else {" !"_b0x1337 setPosASL (getPosASL player);\n} else {" !"_obj setPosASL [_center select 0, " !"_obj setPosASL [_a, " !"_objectSnapGizmo setPosASL " !"_para setposasl [\n" !"_thingy setPosASL (ATLToASL _pos);\n} else {"
5 setTerrainGrid !"if (dayz_REsec == 1) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \""
5 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
5 setVehicle !"if(_status) then {\n_vehicle setVehicleLock \"LOCKED\";\n} else {\n_vehicle setVehicleLock \"UNLOCKED\";\n};"
5 setViewDistance
5 sideLogic !"publicVariable \"BIS_MPF_logic\";"
5 switchCamera !"\"switchCamera\", " !"rswitchCamera" !="player switchCamera (Dayz_constructionContext select 2);" !"player switchCamera _currentCamera;\nif (_currentWpn !="
5 toString !"_animCheck = toString ([(_animStateArray select 0),(_animStateArray select 1)" !="_skinToModel = toString (_finalArray);" !="{_textArrayTemp = _textArrayTemp + [tostring [_x]]} foreach _line;" !="_cmpt = toString _cmpt;" !="_objName = toLower(toString(_objName));" !"if (toString _hayArr != _needle) then {" !="_type = toString _typeA;" !="_anim4 = toString _anim4;" !"{(count _stance>17)}) then {toString [_stance select 17]}" !"BIS_fnc_timeToString" !"02, if (typeName _name == \"ARRAY\") then {toString _name} else {_name}];"
5 worldTo !="_relPos = _building worldToModel _point;" !"if (_isPlayer) then {\n_x = _pos worldToModel _new;" !"_w2m = _x worldToModel (getPosATL player);\n_bb = (boundingbox _x) select 1;" !="_h = _offset + ((_o worldToModel (getPosATL _o)) select 2);" !"_pos set [2,(_pos select 2) + 1.5];\n_screen = worldToScreen _pos;\n_text = composeText [image"

It seems I had forgotten to put the battleye filter for this mod up, it's in my local files but not on the repo, thanks for pointing that out.

I've updated the github link, but here's the battleye filter instruction that will fix your problem: https://github.com/oiad/service_points#battleye-filter-install