[Release] Vehicle Service Point (Refuel, Repair, Rearm) [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

7 minutes ago, theduke said:

If you use infistar walk up to the fuel tanks and hit "I", it will give you the class name.

I had to do the same thing for lingor...

If you tell me what the array is for x map, I can do a case statement based off the map name, I only use chernarus so that's all I know

Just now, salival said:

If you tell me what the array is for x map, I can do a case statement based off the map name, I only use chernarus so that's all I know

Land_ibr_FuelStation_Feed

Excellent idea

_servicePointClasses = ["FuelPump_DZ","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Feed_EP1","Land_FuelStation_Feed_PMC","FuelStation","Land_ibr_FuelStation_Feed","Land_fuelstation_army","Land_fuelstation","land_fuelstation_w","Land_benzina_schnell","Land_ibr_FuelStation_Build","Land_ibr_FuelStation_Shed"];

This is what i have for Lingor. Works well for all maps. Only one I haven't tested it on is Taviana.

@salival @theduke

2 hours ago, DAmNRelentless said:

The problem is the same.

The problem is the person who posted put the scripts in the wrong dir. So it's not a problem of the script as much as it is the person, your fix is a bandaid for a bigger problem of people not following install instructions.

I get messages daily from people not following installation procedures and it's tiring.

Just now, salival said:

The problem is the person who posted put the scripts in the wrong dir. So it's not a problem of the script as much as it is the person, your fix is a bandaid for a bigger problem of people not following install instructions.

I get messages daily from people not following installation procedures and it's tiring.

I feel you :D

Would it be possible to make certain actions dependent on what service point class they are near?

For example, You can refuel land vehicles at petrol/gas stations but require helis to go to the larger tanks. 

I'm sure there's a neater more elegant solution than to have 2 versions of the script running. 

Any input is appreciated

4 hours ago, kheldar125 said:

Would it be possible to make certain actions dependent on what service point class they are near?

For example, You can refuel land vehicles at petrol/gas stations but require helis to go to the larger tanks. 

I'm sure there's a neater more elegant solution than to have 2 versions of the script running. 

Any input is appreciated

It would be possible but would be a bit of work, at this stage I would continue running 2 scripts 

On 9.5.2017 at 9:16 PM, Ghostman said:

When I am near the service point there is no information about it.
Where to look for a reason

The first thing you always have to do is checking the logs. (server and client rpt!)
Next thing is to go trough the install instructions whether you did everything that is written in there.
Then go to the service_point files and make sure that you set the path correctly.

Ошибка в выражении <neCount делать {_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammo, _turret];};

[формат [ "% 1% 2 Rea>
  позиции Error: <_ammo, _turret];};

[формат [ "% 1% 2 Rea>
  Ошибка Undefined переменной в выражении: _ammo
mpmissions Файл \ __ CUR_MP.Chernarus \ Сценарии \ service_points \ service_point_actions.sqf, строка 118
Ошибка в выражении <neCount делать {_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammo, _turret]; };

2 minutes ago, Vendetta5555 said:

Ошибка в выражении <neCount делать {_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammo, _turret];};

[формат [ "% 1% 2 Rea>
  позиции Error: <_ammo, _turret];};

[формат [ "% 1% 2 Rea>
  Ошибка Undefined переменной в выражении: _ammo
mpmissions Файл \ __ CUR_MP.Chernarus \ Сценарии \ service_points \ service_point_actions.sqf, строка 118
Ошибка в выражении <neCount делать {_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammo, _turret]; };

Hello, I don't speak russian but I guess it can't work out the ammo for the vehicle you are trying to rearm.

What vehicle classname and weapon are you trying to rearm?

5 minutes ago, Vendetta5555 said:

Sorry for my kortavy) Yes, I tested on the Volga)) and got this error in the log. This is normal?

Sorry, I dont know what a volga is, if you get me the actual classname (in english) I can investigate this for you.

I.e Armored_SUV_PMC etc

1 hour ago, salival said:

Sorry, I dont know what a volga is, if you get me the actual classname (in english) I can investigate this for you.

I.e Armored_SUV_PMC etc

It turns out I tested on transport without weapons, and I got such an error in the log. I just thought that the script should be more thoroughly elaborated and not give out any errors in spite of the transport class, I do not like when in my logs it shows any malfunctions! I'm just a beginner creator just getting used to server building.

7 hours ago, Vendetta5555 said:

It turns out I tested on transport without weapons, and I got such an error in the log. I just thought that the script should be more thoroughly elaborated and not give out any errors in spite of the transport class, I do not like when in my logs it shows any malfunctions! I'm just a beginner creator just getting used to server building.

Hello, It should only get the option to rearm a vehicle if the vehicle has guns, if you can let me know what the transport is I can have a look.

As for the classname you PM'd me: Pickup_PK_TERROR I have checked on my test server and I do not get this error.

4 hours ago, salival said:

Hello, It should only get the option to rearm a vehicle if the vehicle has guns, if you can let me know what the transport is I can have a look.

As for the classname you PM'd me: Pickup_PK_TERROR I have checked on my test server and I do not get this error.

Well, I'll try to reinstall the plug-in, the fact is that I made changes by russifying some options, maybe somewhere I made a mistake.

Did not help, I still get this error

Error in expression <neCount do {_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammo,_turret];};

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>
  Error position: <_ammo,_turret];};

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _ammo
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\scripts\service_points\service_point_actions.sqf, line 122

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\scripts\service_points\service_point_actions.sqf, line 122
Cannot create non-ai vehicle c_grasstall,

It turns out when you sit behind the wheel and replenish the cartridges you get this error, and when you sit down for the machine gun and replenish it then there are no mistakes

• 1 month later...
On 17.05.2017 at 10:36 PM, Vendetta5555 said:

Did not help, I still get this error

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>

[format["%1 of %2 Rea>
Cannot create non-ai vehicle c_grasstall,

It turns out when you sit behind the wheel and replenish the cartridges you get this error, and when you sit down for the machine gun and replenish it then there are no mistakes

Hi all, sorry for my English, I used Google translator.

This error is related to the russian language in the game and appears when you attempt to reload the audio signal or the laser marker. In the script in the array _rearm_ignore = ["Horn","Laser Marker"]; need to add "Звуковой сигнал","Лазерный маркер" and then not be able to reload these weapons, and therefore will not error.