[POLL] Who is right?

Kixo

Have in mind that they know about glitched area and they built on it nevertheless. Should it be their responsibility to keep that base safe and is it on them when bug destroys their base?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. If a group makes base on bugged/glitched area and building that jammer was in collapses and destroys jammer and another random guy comes in and places his jammer is his fault or group's fault?

• Group's fault
    • Random guy's fault

Story goes like this:
Guys build their base on glitched area which they know is glitched and they know it may destroy their base jammer yet they leave it inside instead of placing it somewhere safe.

Now a guy comes after building they had their jammer in collapses and destroys the jammer, places his own jammer and claims that base. Ofc places jammer on safer place that it wont be destroyed again.

Did that one guy do wrong by claiming base for which was known that was buggy or is it group's fault they've put their jammer in on vulnerable area?

Is it exploiting by the guy who claimed base or is it just stupidity of group that made base there?

Keep in mind that he didnt use any glitches/explosives to get into base, they didnt wall it up properly and he just entered where they didnt wall up and placed jammer and walled it up as it should've been walled.

@axeman, I'm the server owner who banned Kixo for knowingly glitching into a base and then breaking the server rules on severely griefing bases.

Kixo, way to go to ensure that your ban permanent. Idiot!

Irrelevent anyway, your post is just the final straw. EpochZ: Black Tide has now been shut down. It had a good run and I used to enjoy it very much.

Rarely you can find a server where claiming the base is allowed these days... oh the good old days of true anarchy in Epoch. Now it is all bambi mode, indestructable bases, no vehicle attack, no nothing. I would like to know the glitched area, How can it destroy a jammer? I used to glitch jammer inside the rocks on Altis (only tiny bit visible so that I could maintain it), of course, that is not fair play, so I stopped doing it. But taking over bases is fun as long as everybody plays fair (aka no satchel duping which is very easy to do) and no glitching through gates (which even I can do).

3 hours ago, Grahame said:

@axeman, I'm the server owner who banned Kixo for knowingly glitching into a base and then breaking the server rules on severely griefing bases.

Kixo, way to go to ensure that your ban permanent. Idiot!

Irrelevent anyway, your post is just the final straw. EpochZ: Black Tide has now been shut down. It had a good run and I used to enjoy it very much.

First of all Grahame if you had something to say you could pm me or respond to my pm's.

Now you are just being pathetic invading the poll i made.

I never exploited glitches and you know it but need someone to blame for your inability to run a server.

Please dont post here anymore because im sick of your posts.

Also calling me idiot? Do you think i care about what you say? You already said you dont believe me in my ban appeal! How is anyone supposed to appeal if server owner doesnt believe them?

Grahame i liked your server and i had great time there and im sad you banned me but i still stand by my words that im innocent in that matter!

And please dont lie to people that its my fault you shut down server because you are not able to run a server.

Have fun now.

• Richie locked this topic