[RELEASE] Vehicle Key Changer - For making Masterkey - V 1.4.1 (Updated for Epoch 1.0.6)

Grahame

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2016 at 4:00 PM, Grahame said:

I take no credit for this mod created by @OtterNas3, I have simply made the few small changes necessary for it to work on Epoch 1.0.6 servers. See the following thread for more details:

https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/5972-release-vehicle-key-changer-for-making-masterkey-v-14-updated-06152014/

UPDATE, 01072017: Added Tank class vehicles to those able to be claimed and unlocked

Instructions:

(1) Download the new archive from dropbox

(2) Download and unpack your mission file.

(a) Copy the contents of custom/VehicleKeyChanger to a custom/VehicleKeyChanger folder in your mission file.

(b) Open your missions init.sqf in your editor of choice. Find the line that reads,

//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

and add the following line after it:

_nil = [] execVM "custom\VehicleKeyChanger\VehicleKeyChanger_init.sqf";

(3) Repack the mission file and upload it back to your server.

(4) Download your dayz_server PBO file and unpack it. Copy the server_updateObject.sqf file in the downloaded archive to the compile folder in there.

(5) Repack the dayz_server.pbo and upload it to your server.

You are good to go. For config and other options see the original thread listed above.

has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #0

23.05.2017 09:22:57:  - Value Restriction #0 "PVDZ_veh_Save" = [<NULL-object>,"vehiclekey",<NULL-object>,"HMMWV_DES_EP1","5735","Blue Key (6142)","47062","450291069880746"]

23.05.2017 09:13:43:  - Value Restriction #0 "PVDZ_veh_Save" = [<NULL-object>,"vehiclekey",<NULL-object>,"AH1Z","10673","Black Key (355f)","52195","451691069146184"]

!="PVDZ_veh_Save"   Tried adding this to battleye

Any thoughts on what i can do in order to prevent this kick?

• 2 months later...

hello

One can also adjust that one only with coins paid

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Edit these settings to fit your needs/likes //
///// Claim Vehicles that do not have a Key /////
///////// 0 = Not allowed | 1 = Allowed /////////
vkc_claimKey = 1;
/////// Change Key to create a Masterkey ////////
///////// 0 = Not allowed | 1 = Allowed /////////
vkc_changeKey = 1;
//////// Set to "0" to disable the costs ////////
vkc_claimKeyPrice = "ItemGoldBar10oz";
//////// Set to "0" to disable the costs ////////
vkc_changeKeyPrice = "ItemSilverBar";
////// Need KeyKit to use Claim Vehicle Key /////
////////// 0 = Not needed | 1 = Needed //////////
vkc_claimNeedKeykit = 0;
///// Need KeyKit to use Change Vehicle Key /////
////////// 0 = Not needed | 1 = Needed //////////
vkc_changeNeedKeykit = 1;
// Change Key & Claim Vehicles costs this Item //
/// Any Item can be used here, some examples: ///
//// ItemTinBar, ItemSilverBar, ItemGoldBar, ////
////// ItemSilverBar10oz, ItemGoldBar10oz, //////
///// ItemBriefcase20oz, ItemBriefcase100oz /////
/////////////// DONT EDIT BELOW ! ///////////////

• 3 months later...

im having some issues with this mod, i can get it on my server easy enough, but it doesnt work, it takes out my coin system en any and all currency, ive looked at the scripts trying to find where i can change it from gold to coins, but im too new to this, anyone that can help me with that? when the mod is installed, it removes the coin and bank completly, all money in ur bank and on you dissapears

6 hours ago, BetaT said:

im having some issues with this mod, i can get it on my server easy enough, but it doesnt work, it takes out my coin system en any and all currency, ive looked at the scripts trying to find where i can change it from gold to coins, but im too new to this, anyone that can help me with that? when the mod is installed, it removes the coin and bank completly, all money in ur bank and on you dissapears

Hi,

This version is old and not updated for Epoch 1.0.6+

Please use this version: 

1 minute ago, salival said:

Hi,

This version is old and not updated for Epoch 1.0.6+

Please use this version: 

ah yes, i ahve had this version on, but unfortunatly it stil cancels out the coin and banking system, dont know if im doing something wrong, and if i am, cant find out what

Just now, BetaT said:

ah yes, i ahve had this version on, but unfortunatly it stil cancels out the coin and banking system, dont know if im doing something wrong, and if i am, cant find out what

Then yes, you are installing it wrong.

I will PM you my email address and get you to send me your dayz_server.pbo and mission pbo.

Just now, salival said:

Then yes, you are installing it wrong.

I will PM you my email address and get you to send me your dayz_server.pbo and mission pbo.

thank you! that would really really help me alot, if u see where i am going wrong maybe u can show me and ill learn, thanks alot man :D

You need to diffmerge certain files so you only add the added mod code not completely overwrite the files. 

The instalation instructions of the mod presume you have a clean server with no other mods. Of course this is rarely the case, but authors can’t write instructions for every single combination of mods you might or might not have. 

It’s  up to you to compare the duplicated files of the mod and your existing files and only add the needed code on top of your existing files. 

10 hours ago, lwbuk said:

You need to diffmerge certain files so you only add the added mod code not completely overwrite the files. 

The instalation instructions of the mod presume you have a clean server with no other mods. Of course this is rarely the case, but authors can’t write instructions for every single combination of mods you might or might not have. 

It’s  up to you to compare the duplicated files of the mod and your existing files and only add the needed code on top of your existing files. 

its 8:26 in the morning and you have managed to give me a headache already, but i love it, i am new too dayz coding so im learning from old friends and doing and redoing, any and all advice is appreciated, :D