Unable to join my own epoch server, but other people can join it.

LazyBunny

Question

So i did the whole epoch server thing. Everything seems to be working "for other people" but i can't join my own server (hosted on my client PC), but other people can join no problem.
While the server is running, i can't join any other servers either. But as soon as i shut down the server, i can join others.
I opened the default ports 2302 and 6379 in the router, and in windows firewall.

I am having to connect from my most external IP, not 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.1.12 (which i had to configure in all the config files), But i'm having to connect to my internet IP.
I'm absolutely stumped. I did the server thing twice in two different ways. Both following the steamcmd.exe version which makes the minimal server. And also from doing a full arma3 install folder copy. Nothing i try works. 
I tried disabling battleeye, my firewall, my antivirus, but i'm having zero luck connecting to my own server, a server other people have no problem connecting to.

3 answers to this question

Not sure about the NAT on the my router, but i tried setting it to Open from secured, and so far nothing. Even tried putting my PC on the default DMZ, still nothing.
The router is a Netgear WNR3500L  Gigabit network.

As for arma3server for the server, i'm running it through this command in a bat shortcut. Again, other people can connect to the server just fine. I start arma3 through the launcher, which i just use a shortcut to the launcher since steam likes to think the server IS arma 3 and won't let me start arma3 from the steam library with the server going. (unless i start the server before starting steam)

@echo off
 start "arma3" /min "D:\Arma3Server\arma3server.exe" -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive; -config=D:\Arma3Server\SC\config.cfg -ip=192.168.1.12 -port=2306 -profiles=SC -cfg=D:\Arma3Server\SC\basic.cfg -name=SC

Edit: PS listen servers work fine.