[Release] ESSV3 - Enhanced Spawn Selection [Updated for 1.0.7.1+]

ebayShopper

installed this (Epoch 1.0.6)  and was working fine but now players are reporting that when they spawn that they have no weapons or map etc, i have 10 levles of humanity based loadouts,  was ok through the week, have been using v1437 of infistar if thats an issue, i spawn with gear fine no matter what the humanity.

I've had this happen a couple of times to players and once to myself, and it used to happen a lot on my old 1.0.5.1 server. Some times they would just spawn in the debug area.

it only usually happens when the server is busy and it appears you spawn in before the script has a chance to run. 

Usually suiciding or getting killed and respawning fixes it. 

I did wonder but haven't tested yet, if having a default loudout in the init would serve as a backup for the odd few who miss the class selection or if it would just mess it up. 

thnx ebaydayz, i am running the latest version that includes the fixes etc, it was ok last week even with the custom loadouts i had put in with weapons etc, might be v1437 of infistar, il have to try turning options off until i find the problem

Seems to be very random, like I say when server is under load and it spawns someone before they get a chance to even choose a class. Probably not even the scripts fault. Literally as I type this, someone just spawned in the debug area with no gear after dying.

I shall add back the default load out in the init so at least they get something, that is if they actually spawn on the map and not mies way in debug.

i have a question about adding more of the default survivor spawns to the list.... i can get the list to load everything but the new names... i basically just copied the default loadout and changed the name to "survivor2" and then change the loadout slightly, upon hitting the list of spawn selections the new option is there but the name area is blank, when i select the loudout it does work and i do get the items and everything works flawlessly... 

this is what i have:

localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2],["M9_SD_DZ","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor2","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],[],[],0,0,0,""]

just wondering what i did wrong with the name to cause it to not show up....? any ideas are greatly appreciated....cut1.jpg

@[email protected]

see lines in red i guess your missing a [  and the backpack line.  and im not sure about  str_playerstats_survivor2

Spoiler

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2],["M9_SD_DZ","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor2","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"], "", [],[],0,0,0]

46 minutes ago, juandayz said:

@[email protected]

see lines in red i guess your missing a [  and the backpack line.  and im not sure about  str_playerstats_survivor2

Hide contents

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2],["M9_SD_DZ","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor2","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"], "", [],[],0,0,0]

this is how i have the default "survivor" loadout set currently and it is working... i was just looking to add a few more spawn options... preferably named survivor 2, and 3..... the code i pasted before was what i had for an idea of what to do

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"]

i just made a few changes to the 

54 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

this is how i have the default "survivor" loadout set currently and it is working... i was just looking to add a few more spawn options... preferably named survivor 2, and 3..... the code i pasted before was what i had for an idea of what to do

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"]

i just made a few changes to the 

so, you only want to add more diferents loadouts for Survivor2_DZ  and  SurvivorW2_DZ models?

Just now, [email protected] said:

correct

ok, sory for the question , i not install this new version yet..  but seeing in the original syntax.. ebay uses for bandit for example:

[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl1","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"17Rnd_9x19_glock17",2],["G17_DZ"],"",[],[],0,-5000,0,""],
[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl2","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"17Rnd_9x19_glock17",3,"ItemMorphine"],["G17_DZ"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,-10000,0,""],
[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl3","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"17Rnd_9x19_glock17",4,"ItemMorphine"],["G17_DZ"],"DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,-15000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
[(localize "str_playerstats_hero")+" Lvl1",if (class_epoch) then {"Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ"} else {"Survivor3_DZ"},"SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"6Rnd_45ACP",2],["Revolver_DZ"],"",[],[],0,5000,0,""],

he dsnt change the str_playerstats_bandit  by str_playerstats_bandit2  to add a new category.

You already try?:

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"8Rnd_9x18_Makarov",2],["Makarov_DZ"],"",[],[],0,0,0],

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS," 17Rnd_9x19_glock17",2],[" G17_DZ "],"",[],[],0,0,0]

for example. without changes in str_playerstats_survivor.

Its a suggestion i just trying to think with you :smile:

i did not try that as stated in the documentation for it he said that each new loadout would need its own name.... 

pulled from documentation:

**/

## Regular Class Format
```
[Name,  Male Skin,  Female Skin,  Magazines and Items,  Weapons and Tools,  Bag,  Bag Mags and Items,  Bag Weps and Tools,  VIP Level,  Humanity Level, Coins, OnBack]
```
* Name - Each class must have a unique name.
* Male Skin - Must be a skin compatible with your mod.
* Female Skin - This will be used if the player picked female on the gender selection screen.
* Magazines and Items - Mags and items to add. For multiple add the quantity after (i.e. "ItemBandage",3) The quantity is assumed to be 1 if not specified.  
* Weapons and Tools - Weps and tools to add.
* Bag - Leave as "" for none.
* Bag Mags - Same format as magazines. Leave as [] for none
* Bag Weps - Same format as weapons. Leave as [] for none

/**

this is how i just configured it.... the loadouts are there but the names of the loadouts are not:

class_public = [ // These are visible to anyone on the server
	[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl1","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","NVGoggles","ItemCompass","Binocular_Vector","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,-5000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl2","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3,"20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M110_NVG_EP1","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,-10000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl3","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",4,"10Rnd_127x99_m107",3],["M9_SD_DZ","m107_SKN","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[],[],0,-15000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_hero")+" Lvl1",if (class_epoch) then {"Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ"} else {"Survivor3_DZ"},"SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,5000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_hero")+" Lvl2",if (class_epoch) then {"Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ"} else {"Survivor3_DZ"},"SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3,"20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M110_NVG_EP1","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,10000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_hero")+" Lvl3",if (class_epoch) then {"Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ"} else {"Survivor3_DZ"},"SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",4,"10Rnd_127x99_m107",3],["M9_SD_DZ","m107_SKN","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[],[],0,15000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor2","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor3","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"]
];

spawnSelectionNameIssue.JPG

the 

10 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

this is how i just configured it.... the loadouts are there but the names of the loadouts are not:

class_public = [ // These are visible to anyone on the server
	[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl1","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","NVGoggles","ItemCompass","Binocular_Vector","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,-5000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl2","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3,"20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M110_NVG_EP1","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,-10000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_bandit")+" Lvl3","Bandit1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",4,"10Rnd_127x99_m107",3],["M9_SD_DZ","m107_SKN","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[],[],0,-15000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_hero")+" Lvl1",if (class_epoch) then {"Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ"} else {"Survivor3_DZ"},"SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",2,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,5000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_hero")+" Lvl2",if (class_epoch) then {"Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ"} else {"Survivor3_DZ"},"SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3,"20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",3],["M9_SD_DZ","M110_NVG_EP1","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,10000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[(localize "str_playerstats_hero")+" Lvl3",if (class_epoch) then {"Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ"} else {"Survivor3_DZ"},"SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",4,"10Rnd_127x99_m107",3],["M9_SD_DZ","m107_SKN","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","ItemRadio"],"DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1",[],[],0,15000,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor2","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor3","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"]
];

spawnSelectionNameIssue.JPG

the end game here is to rename the default starting loadout names to:

survivor = easy

survivor2 = medium

survivor3 = hard

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio","ItemCrowbar"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor2","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor3","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor4","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,""]

made a few more changes.... now if i could only change the names to:

survivor > easy

survivor2 > medium

survivor3 > hard

survivor4 > extreme

thanks in advance for any input..... 

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

[localize "str_playerstats_survivor","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio","ItemCrowbar"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor2","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor3","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	[localize "str_playerstats_survivor4","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,""]

made a few more changes.... now if i could only change the names to:

survivor > easy

survivor2 > medium

survivor3 > hard

survivor4 > extreme

thanks in advance for any input..... 

["survivor > easy","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio","ItemCrowbar"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	["survivor > medium","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	["survivor > hard","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	["survivor > extreme","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,""]

the function localize just gets put in there to use a localization string from the stringTable.xml file. You can replace a 

localize "string_from_stringtable"

with text no problems.

11 minutes ago, salival said:

["survivor > easy","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",3,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio","ItemCrowbar"],"DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	["survivor > medium","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS,"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",3],["M9_SD_DZ","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","Itemetool","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","ItemRadio"],"DZ_Czech_Vest_Pouch",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	["survivor > hard","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[START_ITEMS],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,"MeleeHatchet"],
	["survivor > extreme","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",[],["ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"],"",[],[],0,0,0,""]

the function localize just gets put in there to use a localization string from the stringTable.xml file. You can replace a 

localize "string_from_stringtable"

with text no problems.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH i had been trying to figure this out on my own for a few days now.... that works perfectly and also explains a little more for how to do this in the future.... you the man....      :)cut1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...