[Release] ESSV3 - Enhanced Spawn Selection [Updated for 1.0.7.1+]

ebayShopper

Having an issue with para spawn.  With no settings changed in ESSV3 the Player spawns on the ground with a survivor Ai with no gear standing beside him. Changing to no aircraft (halo_type = "";) Makes player spawn at ground level, parachute deploys for 1 second then player lands normally.  Same results when installed on my modded server or using a stock set of PBO's from server install. Nothing in the rpt.

2 hours ago, Jim90 said:

Having an issue with para spawn.  With no settings changed in ESSV3 the Player spawns on the ground with a survivor Ai with no gear standing beside him. Changing to no aircraft (halo_type = "";) Makes player spawn at ground level, parachute deploys for 1 second then player lands normally.  Same results when installed on my modded server or using a stock set of PBO's from server install. Nothing in the rpt.

I submitted a pull request to @ebaydayzto fix this.

https://github.com/ebayShopper/ESSV3/pull/1/commits/7885e5e8ff9b567532759a9b14102564bb4387c1

Yeah I got the spawn on ground when halo/plane was selected too. Also got a duplicate character next to me with no gear. And I had a marker on the map where I spawned with a line connected to a marker at the bottom left corner of the map, in the ocean (pre-spawn point?) that persisted until I logged out.

Pic of the map markers created at spawn: http://imgur.com/a/g5PmW

3 hours ago, _Lance_ said:

Yeah I got the spawn on ground when halo/plane was selected too. Also got a duplicate character next to me with no gear. And I had a marker on the map where I spawned with a line connected to a marker at the bottom left corner of the map, in the ocean (pre-spawn point?) that persisted until I logged out.

Pic of the map markers created at spawn: http://imgur.com/a/g5PmW

See my fix above that I submitted to github to stop that problem of spawning on the ground. When scripts error out they can usually make other scripts or parts of that script break till fixed.

Has anyone noticed that you are unable to change clothes to any server spawned clothing when choosing a class through this.?

A few players have mentioned it and I experienced it myself earlier. I wanted To wear a ghillie, but right clicking it and pressing wear did nothing. I was a first level hero, using the default classes  

I haven't tested properly yet, but I believe if choosing the survivor class it works as normal, it's just the hero class I have experienced issues with. 

I'm getting this error while being hit by zombies (is not causing any damage from zombies):

Error in expression <wound,  _damage,  _unit, "zombie"] call fnc_usec_damageHandler;

if (unitPos _u>
  Error position: <fnc_usec_damageHandler;

if (unitPos _u>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: fnc_usec_damagehandler
File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf, line 201
Error in expression <wound,  _damage,  _unit, "zombie"] call fnc_usec_damageHandler;

if (unitPos _u>
  Error position: <fnc_usec_damageHandler;

if (unitPos _u>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: fnc_usec_damagehandler
File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf, line 201

I believe this is from spawn/init.sqf; 

fnc_usec_damageHandler = {};

I think this is from the spawn system. Could be wrong.

@Brody It has tons of mods included by default. I am not sure where the link went on the github, so here is the update list from my jumpshare. http://jmp.sh/Gfd2TKu

It has coins as a default option (with some configuring needed by you), plot pole for life, plot management, pro building, vectors and degrees, walking zombies as an option, and so much more it's insane.

43 minutes ago, looter809 said:

@Brody It has tons of mods included by default. I am not sure where the link went on the github, so here is the update list from my jumpshare. http://jmp.sh/Gfd2TKu

It has coins as a default option (with some configuring needed by you), plot pole for life, plot management, pro building, vectors and degrees, walking zombies as an option, and so much more it's insane.

thank you

@Brody a quick look of epoch 1.6

Spoiler

// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES //

// To change a variable copy it to your mission init.sqf in the Epoch Config Variables section
// Standard DayZ variables are found in dayz_code\init\variables.sqf

dayz_knifeDulling = false; // Enable knife dulling. Knives need to be sharpened after so many uses.
dayz_matchboxCount = false; // Enable match stick count. After five uses matches run out and must be replaced.
dayz_toolBreaking = false; //Sledgehammer, crowbar and pickaxe have a chance to break when used.
dayz_waterBottleBreaking = false; // Water bottles have a chance to break when boiling and require duct tape to fix
dayz_tameDogs = false; // Allow taming dogs with raw meat. Note dog behavior is experimental and buggy.
dayz_townGenerator = false; // Spawn vanilla map junk instead of Epoch DynamicDebris. Currently only compatible with Chernarus.
dayz_townGeneratorBlackList = []; // If townGenerator is enabled it will not spawn junk within 150m of these positions. Example for Chernarus traders: [[4053,11668,0],[11463,11349,0],[6344,7806,0],[1606,7803,0],[12944,12766,0],[5075,9733,0],[12060,12638,0]]
DZE_TempVars = [7, 15, 4, 4, 2, 6, 3, 2, 0.25, 0.75, 0.5]; //[vehicle, fire, building, moving, sun, heatpack, water, standing, rain, wind, night] water, standing, rain, wind and night factors have a negative impact on temperature. The greater they are the quicker the player gets cold.
DZE_WeatherVariables = [10, 20, 5, 10, 0, 0.2, 0, 0.7, 0, 0.6, 0, 8, 25, 30, 0, false]; //See DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf for info on these values.
DZE_TwoPrimaries = 2; // 0 do not allow primary weapon on back. 1 allow primary weapon on back, but not when holding a primary weapon in hand. 2 allow player to hold two primary weapons, one on back and one in their hands.
DZE_AntiWallLimit = 3; // Number of activations before player_antiWall kills player for glitching attempt. Lower is stricter, but may result in false positives.
DZE_DamageBeforeMaint = 0.09; // Min damage built items must have before they can be maintained
DZE_NameTags = 0; // Name displays when looking at player up close  0 = Off, 1= On, 2 = Player choice
DZE_ForceNameTagsInTrader = false; // Force name display when looking at player up close in traders. Overrides player choice.
DZE_HumanityTargetDistance = 25; // Distance to show name tags (red for bandit, blue for hero, green for friend)
DZE_HeartBeat = false; // Enable heartbeat sound when looking at bandit (<= -3000 humanity) up close
DZE_HeliLift = true; // Enable Epoch heli lift system
DZE_RestrictSkins = []; // Clothes that players are not allowed to wear. i.e. ["Skin_GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_2_DZ"] etc.
DZE_UI = "vanilla"; //"vanilla","epoch","dark"  UI status icons style. Dark accommodates color blind people.
DZE_VanillaUICombatIcon = true; //Display or hide combat UI icon if using DZE_UI = "vanilla"; otherwise it has no affect.
timezoneswitch = 0; // Changes murderMenu times with this offset in hours.
DZE_NoVehicleExplosions = false; //Disable vehicle explosions to prevent damage to objects by ramming. Doesn't work with amphibious pook which should not be used due to FPS issues.
DZE_SafeZonePosArray = []; //Prevent players in safeZones from being killed if their vehicle is destroyed. Format is [[[3D POS], RADIUS],[[3D POS], RADIUS]]; Ex. DZE_SafeZonePosArray = [[[6325.6772,7807.7412,0],150],[[4063.4226,11664.19,0],150]];
DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildItems = []; // Array of object class names not allowed to build near the safe zones listed above. i.e ["VaultStorageLocked","LockboxStorageLocked","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"] etc.
DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildDistance = 150; // Distance from safe zones listed above to disallow building near.
DZE_NoBuildNear = []; //Array of object class names that are blacklisted to build near. i.e ["Land_Mil_ControlTower","Land_SS_hangar"] etc.
DZE_NoBuildNearDistance = 150; // Distance from blacklisted objects to disallow building near.
DZE_GemOccurance = [["ItemTopaz",10], ["ItemObsidian",8], ["ItemSapphire",6], ["ItemAmethyst",4], ["ItemEmerald",3], ["ItemCitrine",2], ["ItemRuby",1]]; //Sets how rare each gem is in the order shown when mining (whole numbers only)
DZE_GodModeBaseExclude = []; //Array of object class names excluded from the god mode bases feature
DZE_salvageLocked = true; //Enable or disable salvaging of locked vehicles, useful for stopping griefing on locked vehicles.
DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_side"),(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

// Death Messages
DZE_DeathMsgChat = "none"; //"none","global","side","system" Display death messages in selected chat channel.
DZE_DeathMsgDynamicText = false; // Display death messages as dynamicText in the top left with weapon icons.
DZE_DeathMsgRolling = false; // Display death messages as rolling messages in bottom center of screen.
DZE_DeathScreen = true; // True=Use Epoch death screen (Trade city obituaries have been amended) False=Use DayZ death screen (You are dead)

// Dynamic Vehicles
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Min damage random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Max damage random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0; // Min fuel random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 100; // Max fuel random vehicles can spawn with
MaxAmmoBoxes = 3; // Max number of random Supply_Crate_DZE filled with vehicle ammo to spawn around the map
MaxMineVeins = 50; // Max number of random mine veins to spawn around the map

// HALO Jump
DZE_HaloAltitudeMeter = false; // Display altitude and speed on screen while in halo jump.
DZE_HaloOpenChuteHeight = 180; // Automatically open chute at specified height. Set to -1 to disable this feature. 
DZE_HaloJump = true; // Enable halo jumping out of air vehicles above 400m

// Trader Menu
DZE_ConfigTrader = true; // Use config files for traders instead of database. Loads faster and uses less network traffic. False enables database traders with legacy trader menu.
DZE_serverLogTrades = true; // Log trades to server RPT (sent with publicVariableServer on every trade)
DZE_GemWorthArray = [["ItemTopaz",15000], ["ItemObsidian",20000], ["ItemSapphire",25000], ["ItemAmethyst",30000], ["ItemEmerald",35000], ["ItemCitrine",40000], ["ItemRuby",45000]]; // Array of gem prices, only works with config traders.
DZE_SaleRequiresKey = false; // Require the player has the key for a vehicle in order to sell it. The key can be in the player's toolbelt, backpack, or the vehicle's inventory.
DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = false; // Vehicles purchased at traders will be parachuted in
Z_VehicleDistance = 40; // Max distance a vehicle can be sold or accessed from at a trader.
Z_AllowTakingMoneyFromBackpack = true; // Allow traders to take money from backpacks when buying with default currency.
Z_AllowTakingMoneyFromVehicle = true; // Allow traders to take money from vehicles when buying with default currency.
Z_SingleCurrency = false; // Does your server use a single currency system?
CurrencyName = "Coins"; // If using single currency this is the currency display name.
Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; // If using single currency this is the variable name used to store player wealth.
DZE_MoneyStorageClasses = []; // If using single currency this is an array of object classes players can store coins in.

// Plot Management and Plot for Life
DZE_permanentPlot = true; // Plot ownership saves after death. Enables Plot for Life by @RimBlock and Plot Management by @DevZupa.
DZE_plotManagementMustBeClose = false; //Players must be within 10m of pole to be added as a plot friend.
DZE_PlotManagementAdmins = []; //Array of admin PlayerUIDs. UIDs in this list are able to access every pole's management menu and delete or build any buildable with a pole nearby.
DZE_MaxPlotFriends = 10; //Max friends allowed on a plot. There is no character limit in the inventory field of the database, but lower values limit the max global setVariable size to improve performance.
DZE_PlotOwnership = true; //Allow plot owner to take ownership of buildables (except lockables) on the plot. Useful for servers that allow base capturing, so the new owner can modify, remove and upgrade existing structures.
DZE_maintainCurrencyRate = 100; //The currency rate of what maintaining an item will be, for instance: at 100, 10 items will have a worth of 1000 (1 10oz gold or 1k coins) see actions/maintain_area.sqf for more examples.

// Snap Build and Build Vectors
DZE_modularBuild = true; // Enable Snap Building by @raymix and Build Vectors by @strikerforce.
DZE_snapExtraRange = 0; // Increase the default range from which objects can snap by this many meters.
DZE_noRotate = []; // List of objects (magazine classnames) that cannot be rotated. Example: ["ItemVault","ItemTent","ItemDomeTent","ItemDesertTent"];
DZE_vectorDegrees = [0.01, 0.1, 1, 5, 15, 45, 90]; // Degree positions players are able to rotate buildables with using the build vectors action menu.
DZE_curDegree = 45; // Starting rotation angle. Prefer any value in the array above.
DZE_dirWithDegrees = true; // When rotating objects with Q&E, use the custom degrees.
DZE_buildMaxMoveDistance = 10; // Max distance player can walk from start position when building. Anything >= the differnce between DZE_PlotPole values is not recommended (allows walking into other plots).
DZE_buildMaxHeightDistance = 10; // Max distance player can raise or lower object from start position when building.

// Door Management
DZE_doorManagement = true; // Enable Door Management by @DevZupa. 
DZE_doorManagementMustBeClose = false; //Players must be within 10m of door to be added as a door friend.
DZE_doorManagementAdmins = []; //Array of admin PlayerUIDs. UIDs in this list are able to access every door's management menu and open it.
DZE_doorManagementAllowManualCode = true; //Allow unlocking doors by manually entering the combination. Setting false requires the use of eye scan for all doors.
DZE_doorManagementMaxFriends = 10; //Max friends allowed on a door. There is no character limit in the inventory field of the database, but lower values limit the max global setVariable size to improve performance.

// Group System
dayz_groupSystem = true; // Enable group system
dayz_markGroup = 1; // Players can see their group members on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markSelf = 0; // Players can see their own position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markBody = 0; // Players can see their corpse position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_requireRadio = false; // Require players to have a radio on their toolbelt to create a group, be in a group and receive invites.

/* 
	Developers:

This file's purpose is to slim down init.sqf to only the map specific and most frequently changed variables.
	It cuts down on the amount of if(isNil)then{}; statements in variables.sqf and makes the mission smaller.

Variables that are map specific or frequently changed should be included in init.sqf by default
	with a corresponding if(isNil)then{}; in variables.sqf.
*/

Spoiler

/*	
	For DayZ Epoch
	Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/

//Server settings
dayZ_instance = 11; //Instance ID of this server
dayZ_serverName = ""; //Shown to all players in the bottom left of the screen (country code + server number)

//Game settings
dayz_antihack = 0; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_antiWallHack = 1; //DayZ AntiWallhack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled, Adds items to the map to plug holes.
dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_enableRules = true; //Enables a nice little news/rules feed on player login (make sure to keep the lists quick).
dayz_quickSwitch = false; //Turns on forced animation for weapon switch. (hotkeys 1,2,3) False = enable animations, True = disable animations
dayz_POIs = true;
dayz_infectiousWaterholes = true;
dayz_ForcefullmoonNights = true; // Forces night time to be full moon.
dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount = 500; //Puts a random amount of fuel in all fuel stations.

//DayZMod presets
dayz_presets = "Custom"; //"Custom","Classic","Vanilla","Elite"

//Only need to edit if you are running a custom server.
if (dayz_presets == "Custom") then {
	dayz_enableGhosting = false; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
	dayz_ghostTimer = 60; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be disconnected before being able to login again.
	dayz_spawnselection = 0; //(Chernarus only) Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = spawn choice based on limits
	dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 0; //0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
	dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 0;	// heli crash options 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
	dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 0; // infected base spawn 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass 
	dayz_bleedingeffect = 3; //1 = blood on the ground, 2 = partical effect, 3 = both
	dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked
	dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = true; //true, Enables nutrition system, false, disables nutrition system.
	dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = true; // disable blood types system and use the single classic ItemBloodbag
};

//Temp settings
dayz_DamageMultiplier = 2; //1 - 0 = Disabled, anything over 1 will multiply damage. Damage Multiplier for Zombies.
dayz_maxGlobalZeds = 5; //Limit the total zeds server wide.
dayz_temperature_override = false; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.

enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES START //
#include "custom\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line
// See the above file for a full list including descriptions and default values
// Uncomment the lines below to change the default loadout
//DefaultMagazines = ["ItemMap","HandRoadFlare","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"];
//DefaultWeapons = ["Makarov_DZ","ItemFlashlight"];
//DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
//DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];
dayz_paraSpawn = false; // Halo spawn
DZE_BackpackAntiTheft = true; // Prevent stealing from backpacks in trader zones
DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Allow building on roads
DZE_PlayerZed = false; // Enable spawning as a player zombie when players die with infected status
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = false; // Enable R3F weight. Players carrying too much will be overburdened and forced to move slowly.
DZE_slowZombies = false; // Force zombies to always walk
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1; // Steps required to build. If greater than 0 this applies to all objects.
DZE_GodModeBase = false; // Make player built base objects indestructible
DZE_requireplot = 0; // Require a plot pole to build  0 = Off, 1 = On
DZE_PlotPole = [30,45]; // Radius owned by plot pole [Regular objects,Other plotpoles]. Difference between them is the minimum buffer between bases.
DZE_BuildingLimit = 150; // Max number of built objects allowed in DZE_PlotPole radius
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; // Allow players to bloodbag themselves
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000,15,120]; // [blood amount given, infection chance %, cooldown in seconds]
MaxDynamicDebris = 5; // Max number of random road blocks to spawn around the map
MaxVehicleLimit = 3; // Max number of random vehicles to spawn around the map
spawnArea = 1400; // Distance around markers to find a safe spawn position
spawnShoremode = 1; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = true; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

1 hour ago, juandayz said:

@Brody a quick look of epoch 1.6

Hide contents

// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES //

// To change a variable copy it to your mission init.sqf in the Epoch Config Variables section
// Standard DayZ variables are found in dayz_code\init\variables.sqf

dayz_knifeDulling = false; // Enable knife dulling. Knives need to be sharpened after so many uses.
dayz_matchboxCount = false; // Enable match stick count. After five uses matches run out and must be replaced.
dayz_toolBreaking = false; //Sledgehammer, crowbar and pickaxe have a chance to break when used.
dayz_waterBottleBreaking = false; // Water bottles have a chance to break when boiling and require duct tape to fix
dayz_tameDogs = false; // Allow taming dogs with raw meat. Note dog behavior is experimental and buggy.
dayz_townGenerator = false; // Spawn vanilla map junk instead of Epoch DynamicDebris. Currently only compatible with Chernarus.
dayz_townGeneratorBlackList = []; // If townGenerator is enabled it will not spawn junk within 150m of these positions. Example for Chernarus traders: [[4053,11668,0],[11463,11349,0],[6344,7806,0],[1606,7803,0],[12944,12766,0],[5075,9733,0],[12060,12638,0]]
DZE_TempVars = [7, 15, 4, 4, 2, 6, 3, 2, 0.25, 0.75, 0.5]; //[vehicle, fire, building, moving, sun, heatpack, water, standing, rain, wind, night] water, standing, rain, wind and night factors have a negative impact on temperature. The greater they are the quicker the player gets cold.
DZE_WeatherVariables = [10, 20, 5, 10, 0, 0.2, 0, 0.7, 0, 0.6, 0, 8, 25, 30, 0, false]; //See DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf for info on these values.
DZE_TwoPrimaries = 2; // 0 do not allow primary weapon on back. 1 allow primary weapon on back, but not when holding a primary weapon in hand. 2 allow player to hold two primary weapons, one on back and one in their hands.
DZE_AntiWallLimit = 3; // Number of activations before player_antiWall kills player for glitching attempt. Lower is stricter, but may result in false positives.
DZE_DamageBeforeMaint = 0.09; // Min damage built items must have before they can be maintained
DZE_NameTags = 0; // Name displays when looking at player up close  0 = Off, 1= On, 2 = Player choice
DZE_ForceNameTagsInTrader = false; // Force name display when looking at player up close in traders. Overrides player choice.
DZE_HumanityTargetDistance = 25; // Distance to show name tags (red for bandit, blue for hero, green for friend)
DZE_HeartBeat = false; // Enable heartbeat sound when looking at bandit (<= -3000 humanity) up close
DZE_HeliLift = true; // Enable Epoch heli lift system
DZE_RestrictSkins = []; // Clothes that players are not allowed to wear. i.e. ["Skin_GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_2_DZ"] etc.
DZE_UI = "vanilla"; //"vanilla","epoch","dark"  UI status icons style. Dark accommodates color blind people.
DZE_VanillaUICombatIcon = true; //Display or hide combat UI icon if using DZE_UI = "vanilla"; otherwise it has no affect.
timezoneswitch = 0; // Changes murderMenu times with this offset in hours.
DZE_NoVehicleExplosions = false; //Disable vehicle explosions to prevent damage to objects by ramming. Doesn't work with amphibious pook which should not be used due to FPS issues.
DZE_SafeZonePosArray = []; //Prevent players in safeZones from being killed if their vehicle is destroyed. Format is [[[3D POS], RADIUS],[[3D POS], RADIUS]]; Ex. DZE_SafeZonePosArray = [[[6325.6772,7807.7412,0],150],[[4063.4226,11664.19,0],150]];
DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildItems = []; // Array of object class names not allowed to build near the safe zones listed above. i.e ["VaultStorageLocked","LockboxStorageLocked","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"] etc.
DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildDistance = 150; // Distance from safe zones listed above to disallow building near.
DZE_NoBuildNear = []; //Array of object class names that are blacklisted to build near. i.e ["Land_Mil_ControlTower","Land_SS_hangar"] etc.
DZE_NoBuildNearDistance = 150; // Distance from blacklisted objects to disallow building near.
DZE_GemOccurance = [["ItemTopaz",10], ["ItemObsidian",8], ["ItemSapphire",6], ["ItemAmethyst",4], ["ItemEmerald",3], ["ItemCitrine",2], ["ItemRuby",1]]; //Sets how rare each gem is in the order shown when mining (whole numbers only)
DZE_GodModeBaseExclude = []; //Array of object class names excluded from the god mode bases feature
DZE_salvageLocked = true; //Enable or disable salvaging of locked vehicles, useful for stopping griefing on locked vehicles.
DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_side"),(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

// Death Messages
DZE_DeathMsgChat = "none"; //"none","global","side","system" Display death messages in selected chat channel.
DZE_DeathMsgDynamicText = false; // Display death messages as dynamicText in the top left with weapon icons.
DZE_DeathMsgRolling = false; // Display death messages as rolling messages in bottom center of screen.
DZE_DeathScreen = true; // True=Use Epoch death screen (Trade city obituaries have been amended) False=Use DayZ death screen (You are dead)

// Dynamic Vehicles
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Min damage random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Max damage random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0; // Min fuel random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 100; // Max fuel random vehicles can spawn with
MaxAmmoBoxes = 3; // Max number of random Supply_Crate_DZE filled with vehicle ammo to spawn around the map
MaxMineVeins = 50; // Max number of random mine veins to spawn around the map

// HALO Jump
DZE_HaloAltitudeMeter = false; // Display altitude and speed on screen while in halo jump.
DZE_HaloOpenChuteHeight = 180; // Automatically open chute at specified height. Set to -1 to disable this feature. 
DZE_HaloJump = true; // Enable halo jumping out of air vehicles above 400m

// Trader Menu
DZE_ConfigTrader = true; // Use config files for traders instead of database. Loads faster and uses less network traffic. False enables database traders with legacy trader menu.
DZE_serverLogTrades = true; // Log trades to server RPT (sent with publicVariableServer on every trade)
DZE_GemWorthArray = [["ItemTopaz",15000], ["ItemObsidian",20000], ["ItemSapphire",25000], ["ItemAmethyst",30000], ["ItemEmerald",35000], ["ItemCitrine",40000], ["ItemRuby",45000]]; // Array of gem prices, only works with config traders.
DZE_SaleRequiresKey = false; // Require the player has the key for a vehicle in order to sell it. The key can be in the player's toolbelt, backpack, or the vehicle's inventory.
DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = false; // Vehicles purchased at traders will be parachuted in
Z_VehicleDistance = 40; // Max distance a vehicle can be sold or accessed from at a trader.
Z_AllowTakingMoneyFromBackpack = true; // Allow traders to take money from backpacks when buying with default currency.
Z_AllowTakingMoneyFromVehicle = true; // Allow traders to take money from vehicles when buying with default currency.
Z_SingleCurrency = false; // Does your server use a single currency system?
CurrencyName = "Coins"; // If using single currency this is the currency display name.
Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; // If using single currency this is the variable name used to store player wealth.
DZE_MoneyStorageClasses = []; // If using single currency this is an array of object classes players can store coins in.

// Plot Management and Plot for Life
DZE_permanentPlot = true; // Plot ownership saves after death. Enables Plot for Life by @RimBlock and Plot Management by @DevZupa.
DZE_plotManagementMustBeClose = false; //Players must be within 10m of pole to be added as a plot friend.
DZE_PlotManagementAdmins = []; //Array of admin PlayerUIDs. UIDs in this list are able to access every pole's management menu and delete or build any buildable with a pole nearby.
DZE_MaxPlotFriends = 10; //Max friends allowed on a plot. There is no character limit in the inventory field of the database, but lower values limit the max global setVariable size to improve performance.
DZE_PlotOwnership = true; //Allow plot owner to take ownership of buildables (except lockables) on the plot. Useful for servers that allow base capturing, so the new owner can modify, remove and upgrade existing structures.
DZE_maintainCurrencyRate = 100; //The currency rate of what maintaining an item will be, for instance: at 100, 10 items will have a worth of 1000 (1 10oz gold or 1k coins) see actions/maintain_area.sqf for more examples.

// Snap Build and Build Vectors
DZE_modularBuild = true; // Enable Snap Building by @raymix and Build Vectors by @strikerforce.
DZE_snapExtraRange = 0; // Increase the default range from which objects can snap by this many meters.
DZE_noRotate = []; // List of objects (magazine classnames) that cannot be rotated. Example: ["ItemVault","ItemTent","ItemDomeTent","ItemDesertTent"];
DZE_vectorDegrees = [0.01, 0.1, 1, 5, 15, 45, 90]; // Degree positions players are able to rotate buildables with using the build vectors action menu.
DZE_curDegree = 45; // Starting rotation angle. Prefer any value in the array above.
DZE_dirWithDegrees = true; // When rotating objects with Q&E, use the custom degrees.
DZE_buildMaxMoveDistance = 10; // Max distance player can walk from start position when building. Anything >= the differnce between DZE_PlotPole values is not recommended (allows walking into other plots).
DZE_buildMaxHeightDistance = 10; // Max distance player can raise or lower object from start position when building.

// Door Management
DZE_doorManagement = true; // Enable Door Management by @DevZupa. 
DZE_doorManagementMustBeClose = false; //Players must be within 10m of door to be added as a door friend.
DZE_doorManagementAdmins = []; //Array of admin PlayerUIDs. UIDs in this list are able to access every door's management menu and open it.
DZE_doorManagementAllowManualCode = true; //Allow unlocking doors by manually entering the combination. Setting false requires the use of eye scan for all doors.
DZE_doorManagementMaxFriends = 10; //Max friends allowed on a door. There is no character limit in the inventory field of the database, but lower values limit the max global setVariable size to improve performance.

// Group System
dayz_groupSystem = true; // Enable group system
dayz_markGroup = 1; // Players can see their group members on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markSelf = 0; // Players can see their own position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markBody = 0; // Players can see their corpse position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_requireRadio = false; // Require players to have a radio on their toolbelt to create a group, be in a group and receive invites.

/* 
	Developers:

This file's purpose is to slim down init.sqf to only the map specific and most frequently changed variables.
	It cuts down on the amount of if(isNil)then{}; statements in variables.sqf and makes the mission smaller.

Variables that are map specific or frequently changed should be included in init.sqf by default
	with a corresponding if(isNil)then{}; in variables.sqf.
*/

Hide contents

/*	
	For DayZ Epoch
	Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/

//Server settings
dayZ_instance = 11; //Instance ID of this server
dayZ_serverName = ""; //Shown to all players in the bottom left of the screen (country code + server number)

//Game settings
dayz_antihack = 0; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_antiWallHack = 1; //DayZ AntiWallhack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled, Adds items to the map to plug holes.
dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_enableRules = true; //Enables a nice little news/rules feed on player login (make sure to keep the lists quick).
dayz_quickSwitch = false; //Turns on forced animation for weapon switch. (hotkeys 1,2,3) False = enable animations, True = disable animations
dayz_POIs = true;
dayz_infectiousWaterholes = true;
dayz_ForcefullmoonNights = true; // Forces night time to be full moon.
dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount = 500; //Puts a random amount of fuel in all fuel stations.

//DayZMod presets
dayz_presets = "Custom"; //"Custom","Classic","Vanilla","Elite"

//Only need to edit if you are running a custom server.
if (dayz_presets == "Custom") then {
	dayz_enableGhosting = false; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
	dayz_ghostTimer = 60; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be disconnected before being able to login again.
	dayz_spawnselection = 0; //(Chernarus only) Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = spawn choice based on limits
	dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 0; //0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
	dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 0;	// heli crash options 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
	dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 0; // infected base spawn 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass 
	dayz_bleedingeffect = 3; //1 = blood on the ground, 2 = partical effect, 3 = both
	dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked
	dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = true; //true, Enables nutrition system, false, disables nutrition system.
	dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = true; // disable blood types system and use the single classic ItemBloodbag
};

//Temp settings
dayz_DamageMultiplier = 2; //1 - 0 = Disabled, anything over 1 will multiply damage. Damage Multiplier for Zombies.
dayz_maxGlobalZeds = 5; //Limit the total zeds server wide.
dayz_temperature_override = false; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.

enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES START //
#include "custom\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line
// See the above file for a full list including descriptions and default values
// Uncomment the lines below to change the default loadout
//DefaultMagazines = ["ItemMap","HandRoadFlare","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"];
//DefaultWeapons = ["Makarov_DZ","ItemFlashlight"];
//DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
//DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];
dayz_paraSpawn = false; // Halo spawn
DZE_BackpackAntiTheft = true; // Prevent stealing from backpacks in trader zones
DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Allow building on roads
DZE_PlayerZed = false; // Enable spawning as a player zombie when players die with infected status
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = false; // Enable R3F weight. Players carrying too much will be overburdened and forced to move slowly.
DZE_slowZombies = false; // Force zombies to always walk
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1; // Steps required to build. If greater than 0 this applies to all objects.
DZE_GodModeBase = false; // Make player built base objects indestructible
DZE_requireplot = 0; // Require a plot pole to build  0 = Off, 1 = On
DZE_PlotPole = [30,45]; // Radius owned by plot pole [Regular objects,Other plotpoles]. Difference between them is the minimum buffer between bases.
DZE_BuildingLimit = 150; // Max number of built objects allowed in DZE_PlotPole radius
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; // Allow players to bloodbag themselves
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000,15,120]; // [blood amount given, infection chance %, cooldown in seconds]
MaxDynamicDebris = 5; // Max number of random road blocks to spawn around the map
MaxVehicleLimit = 3; // Max number of random vehicles to spawn around the map
spawnArea = 1400; // Distance around markers to find a safe spawn position
spawnShoremode = 1; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = true; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

all mods are included with this ??