plotmanagment, undefined base class?

mikkiwaws

Question

i keep getting this error when i have installed plotmanagment

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 25: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscShortcutButton_7009: Undefined base class 'Zupa_RscButtonMenu'

anyone got a fast answere on what to do? :)

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, mikkiwaws said:

i keep getting this error when i have installed plotmanagment

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 25: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscShortcutButton_7009: Undefined base class 'Zupa_RscButtonMenu'

anyone got a fast answere on what to do? :)

its for 1.0.5.1 ?

are you using it whit ZSC and ADV trading?

check yur description.ext

this lines:

//coins
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdialogs.hpp"

//adv trade
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

//plotmanagement
#include "plotManagement\defines.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp"

31 minutes ago, juandayz said:

its for 1.0.5.1 ?

are you using it whit ZSC and ADV trading?

check yur description.ext

this lines:

//coins
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdefines.hpp"
#include "ZSC\config\ZSCdialogs.hpp"

//adv trade
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

//plotmanagement
#include "plotManagement\defines.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp"

Im not home right now, but yeah i got those mods installed, its an overpoch server but The Epoch is 1.0.5.1 yeah :p 

8 minutes ago, mikkiwaws said:

Im not home right now, but yeah i got those mods installed, its an overpoch server but The Epoch is 1.0.5.1 yeah :p 

ok seems be a .hpp file error in your deffines.hpp   of plotmanagement... check when you are in home if is inluded in description.ext

2 hours ago, juandayz said:

ok seems be a .hpp file error in your deffines.hpp   of plotmanagement... check when you are in home if is inluded in description.ext

I've seen his missionfile that he got from somebody. It's all over the place and no real structure. The .hpp's are being defined from else where and not from description.ext. Which is fine but since he didn't set up the mission himself he doesn't know what is where. He will need to reverse engineer to learn how the mission was setup. Or in his case for him to learn is to build the mission over so he can learn how things work and then he would know where things are being called from. 

14 minutes ago, RC_Robio said:

I've seen his missionfile that he got from somebody. It's all over the place and no real structure. The .hpp's are being defined from else where and not from description.ext. Which is fine but since he didn't set up the mission himself he doesn't know what is where. He will need to reverse engineer to learn how the mission was setup. Or in his case for him to learn is to build the mission over so he can learn how things work and then he would know where things are being called from. 

so he dsnt know where define of plotmanagement are being called..

@mikkiwaws check the step 8 in this guide.. to get an idea how plotmanagement its installed:

On 2016-12-09 at 6:34 PM, juandayz said:

@mikkiwaws check the step 8 in this guide.. to get an idea how plotmanagement its installed:

i did follow that guide, step by step? but i still got undefined base class, and when i include it in the description it says the member is already defined :P

On 2016-12-09 at 6:34 PM, juandayz said:

this is what it says without it included in the description 
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 27: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscShortcutButton_7009: Undefined base class 'Zupa_RscButtonMenu'

and with it in the description it says 

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\plotManagement\defines.hpp, line 45: .RscButton: Member already defined.

9 hours ago, mikkiwaws said:

this is what it says without it included in the description 
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 27: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscShortcutButton_7009: Undefined base class 'Zupa_RscButtonMenu'

and with it in the description it says 

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\plotManagement\defines.hpp, line 45: .RscButton: Member already defined.

can you paste your whole description.ext ?