Dayz Mod trouble

Even though this is about Dayz Mod, I am posting here because the Dayz mod forums and OpenDayz forums are both ghost towns.

Ok, let me start off by saying I'm not the kind of person that posts just because they try one thing and give up. I've uninstalled my A2, OA and all associated DLC's, as well as wiped the registry entries for these games and started from scratch  but for some reason no matter what I do, I can't join a Dayz mod server. Whenever I get into one, I get "Session Lost" shortly after joining. I can join a regular Arma 2 OA server without an issue as well as Dayz Epoch servers. The Dayz servers are showing up with a yellow circle and a question mark in them like this:

dayz1.JPG

I am running Dayz 1.8.8 with the latest Arma 2:

dayz2.JPG

So, as you can see based on that screen shot, these servers SHOULD be showing up with a green dot. When I did manage to find a Dayz server with a green dot, it started me loading in, downloaded the mission and started to put me in the server then I got this error: "include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found". I've downloaded Dayz from Dayz Launcher, the Dayz website and from Steam and I have the same results every time. My client log shows nothing unusual: http://pastebin.com/HWGUFKe7

Am I just having bad luck with downloading the Dayz mod?!

Are you using Arma 2: DayZ Mod  in the steam library?  That's what I use with no issues. My launch from rpt:

=====================================================================
== D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -beta=@dayz -noLogs -nosplash  -skipIntro -nopause -window
=====================================================================

I've used the Dayz mod from Steam, I've downloaded it from the Dayz Mod forums and I've downloaded it from Dayz Launcher and I get the same results with every one of these. If I start Arma 2 OA and try selecting Dayz, I get this error popup:

20161205143553_1.jpg

If I click Continue the Dayz mod still isn't checked. If I click on it and then click Enable, the button is grey. I'd upload another screenshot but apparently I can't upload that much. After I enable the mod, and click Ok, it tells me I have to restart. I restart and the Dayz mod still isn't loaded.

2 hours ago, RC_Robio said:

ArmA2OA.exe" -beta=@dayz -noLogs -nosplash -skipIntro -nopause -window

How come your command line is so much different from mine:

ArmA2OA.exe" -connect=162.248.89.7 -port=2332 "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ" -nosplash  -nosplash -world=empty -skipintro

This is from my client log, when I used Dayz Launcher to try to join a server.

There is an issue with with steam app id's on some servers. When I set up my DayZ Mod server I was never able to join my server do to a steam app id issue. On my server originally it was 33930 then I changed it to 224580 and could join using Steam or DayZ Launcher. It may be a server issue. Remembered I had this convo with skigoggles a couple months ago.

Edit: also in DayZ Launcher I have in settings, Launch DayZMod as steam App checked.