Fuel station refueling pointless?

1R0NS1DE

right now Fuel station refueling seems pointless to me as it takes just as many refueling actions on the bowser to refuel a vehicle as it does to do it with a jerry can, and trying to put more fuel into a fuel truck is not worth the time, we spent over an hour the other day with 3 people pumping fuel to only get the tank up to 23%, our time would have been better spent selling the empty truck and finding more stuff to sell and just buying a new fuel truck

is there any way to make the refueling at a petrol station to go faster?

like maybe how it is with deconstructing wrecks or placing buildings, 5 movements and then what ever you are filling is full?

the newest patch allows us to use the gas stations, but in a realistic manner.
here is how

1. you need a 30 meter plot poll,generator,full jerry can
2. place your plot pole some were with in 30 meters of the gas pumps.
3. build your generator.
4. add fuel and start generator.
5. park you vehicle next to the pumps like you would in real life.
6. look and scroll at a gas pump. it will give you the option to fuel whatever       
    car you have at the pump.

now this takes time. not only does the plot pole and the generator are both 5 step processes the fueling process is the same action you do when fueling with a jerry can. so you might want to pay attention to your surroundings so you don't get shot while doing this.

epoch realism is made to slow your game play down and do actions and processes that you would in real life.

I see people doing it if its flexible and not "Overly complex and time consuming as you pointed out"

Restarting Previous Fuel Stations with Generators and Poles allowing maybe a week of refuel at that station as long as the generator is running would be awesome. 

Have it so 40L of fuel would fill the generator for said week and it has to be available when generator is running.

I think the option should be if your outside the vehicle as long as said vehicle is within 5min of a pump.

Generator can be sabotaged or taken if found so don't put it in the open. 

Even have an ability to cover with a Camo Net would be nice  :ph34r:

Refueling in DayZ should still be difficult, but better and faster options if you work for it.

If the Epoch Team Nails it, I wont be using a custom refuel script on my server. (Unless its tweaked for my trader villages requiring currency)