ARMA 1.66 Update Issues

Grahame

0.4 b669 available for download on experimental: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/tree/experimental

Workaround for playerRespawnTime always returning -1 when the player is
killed, that also prevented player time to be revived. Thanks goes to
@Ignatz-HeMan and @SPKcoding for the fix!

Changes since 668:
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/commit/985660122957217d15533acc0fd127470fe63904

1 minute ago, He-Man said:

"players are respawning where they died" should be fixed with 669.

On 668 we also had this. It's because the Clients closes the display faster, than the Server knows that he is dead^^

unkillable  we haven't noticed so far.

Haven't had the first issue reported on 668 (Altis server), only on 669 (the Tanoa server).

Only had one report of the unkillable, need to get more info.

Can the craft crash fix be merged into my existing V4.0 installation. I've downloaded GitHub files but not sure how to proceed. Crash reports are available, BI seemed uninterested as it's a mod issue:rolleyes:. Any advice would be gratefully received as I'm running out of hair to tear out.

35 minutes ago, fonstec said:

Can the craft crash fix be merged into my existing V4.0 installation. I've downloaded GitHub files but not sure how to proceed. Crash reports are available, BI seemed uninterested as it's a mod issue:rolleyes:. Any advice would be gratefully received as I'm running out of hair to tear out.

the crafting fix was released with b668. just update your mission file and server pbos.

• 1 month later...