Ace mod and Epoch

serjsar

We would certainly consider adding support if someone was willing to contribute the changes needed. While I would like to support every mod, the reality is every additional feature added or mod we support can tend to increase the scope of the project.

Epoch Survival gamemode is Open Source and we do welcome forks and pull requests here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch

Thank you for the answer! Sorry for my English. I use a little translator. Unfortunately I can not fully contribute to the development of Epoch mod, just starting out, trying to write my own scripts, but not to alter someone else's. ACE mod does not require a large integration, but to do saving and loading of variables of the health status of the player in the database. But it will immediately add to my favorite Epoch mod, more realistic and increase the difficulty.

• 11 months later...

Ace3 runs fine with epoch, except for the medical part of it, Ace handels damage their own way (Ace realism etc.) Personally Ace3 is fantastic to say the least... But that kind of realism is/make's Epoch hard to play (damage handling of Ace3) (atleast this is my opinion) I've try'd to configur Ace-Medical global settings true Ace's-UserConfig files but i had no luck, it seems that Ace damage handler conflicts with the one from Epoch's and its hard to dissable it, It does mention something about Damage handling in the ingame config-export options, but when i try'd it, it didn't do much of a difference... The same goes with their server-side instruction only to load up the Ace-Server.pbo when clearly the server askes for more config files from the mod itself... To make a long story short, It Works Fine! But don't bother with the medical part of it... (for now)(delete the medical .dll and medical.pbo's to dissable the medical system)

Ohyea something else! maybe someone has tested this already? If you run a full Ace3 on the player and a modified Ace3 on the server (Without Medical parts of it) would the player still load up the medical options from ace? (because yea like i mentiond i could not dissable Ace3 damage handle true their config-files)

(and i already try'd a despered move by raising Ace's critical Health by 15 instead of 1,,, 15=dead, so maybe Epoch could overtake the damage handling, but it didn't succeed)