Save Karma after death. how?

serjsar

Question

7 answers to this question

Untested but this should work, add the code below just before this line: '[_playerObj, _defaultVars] call EPOCH_server_savePlayer;'

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_server/compile/epoch_player/EPOCH_server_deadPlayer.sqf#L51

// preserve vars
_preserveVars = ["Karma"];
{
    _cIndex = EPOCH_customVars find _x;
    _defaultVars set [_cIndex,_vars select _cIndex];
    diag_log format["Epoch: DEBUG: preserved %1", _x];
} forEach _preserveVars;

15 hours ago, vbawol said:

Untested but this should work, add the code below just before this line: '[_playerObj, _defaultVars] call EPOCH_server_savePlayer;'

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_server/compile/epoch_player/EPOCH_server_deadPlayer.sqf#L51

// preserve vars
_preserveVars = ["Karma"];
{
    _cIndex = EPOCH_customVars find _x;
    _defaultVars set [_cIndex,_vars select _cIndex];
    diag_log format["Epoch: DEBUG: preserved %1", _x];
} forEach _preserveVars;

it doesn't work(

I have asked couple of questions yesterday and I will wait for a reply but it does feel like I am coming back to this forum too late, it looks like everyone has left or got exiled? :D  I see a lot of questions and post but no real effort from anyone in the community to help. Starting to think building a new epoch sever and keeping that community going is going be tougher task than i initially thought.

Yea its hard to get some players on the server... they tell me they like my server but they leave after a few days because the player count doesnt increase... but i dont give up yet :D

I will have a look at ur questions when im back home. Maybe i can help you a bit