Rate of Hunger Decay

Ghostrider-GRG

Hi @Ghostrider-DbD-, not sure whether you sorted this yourself (sure you did) but for others, the rate of hunger/thirst decay seems to be set in this line:

_baseHTLoss = ["CfgEpochClient", "baseHTLoss", 8] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntryV2;

in <mission file>/epoch_code/compile/setup/masterLoop/init.sqf. Many other decay and other variables together with their CfgEpochClient overrides are there too.

7 minutes ago, Grahame said:

Hi @Ghostrider-DbD-, not sure whether you sorted this yourself (sure you did) but for others, the rate of hunger/thirst decay seems to be set in this line:

_baseHTLoss = ["CfgEpochClient", "baseHTLoss", 8] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntryV2;

in <mission file>/epoch_code/compile/setup/masterLoop/init.sqf. Many other decay and other variables together with their CfgEpochClient overrides are there too.

Hi Grahame,

Many thanks for sharing this information. I think that the issue may have been the change in the hunger/thirst at spawn which I did adjust. I will check with our playerbase and look at the code you mentioned as well.

Best

Ghost

8 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

Hi Grahame,

Many thanks for sharing this information. I think that the issue may have been the change in the hunger/thirst at spawn which I did adjust. I will check with our playerbase and look at the code you mentioned as well.

Best

Ghost

I made the same adjustments but put 5000 for thirst not 2500 and got all my players banned by InfiStar. Had to fix it by increasing max thirst to 5000 in the InfiStar code for the moment (which I am not unhappy with since thirst should actually have a higher value than hunger).

One thing I might change from these settings is the max distance to an energy source so that people have to build more than one solar generator in a base...