Dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted

viper179

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.Underground_Epoch, what is this i have looked in the missions.sqm in the add on section and i see the underground_epoch there what was changed because i cant figure it out never had this issue with version updates.

• vbawol unpinned this topic
  • vbawol unfeatured this topic

Yeh i did that now i got in without that error but now i have to delete my character every time in the redis so i can fully load in the server when i do that bam i get in just fine, i played for about 20 min log out try to log in again and it sticks on loading player non stop have never had any issues with updates before but i dont no what to do.

5 hours ago, viper179 said:

Yeh i did that now i got in without that error but now i have to delete my character every time in the redis so i can fully load in the server when i do that bam i get in just fine, i played for about 20 min log out try to log in again and it sticks on loading player non stop have never had any issues with updates before but i dont no what to do.

We have had the same Redis issue on both our Tanoa and Altis servers. All of a sudden, everyone's game locked up when they tried to join. The issue was sresolved by deleting their character initially but if the player rejoined the server their game froze again.

I am pretty sure that the issue was caused by a corrupted file somewhere in the server. We run Epoch on a VDS so to resolve the problem, I deleted everything in the directory for the server, particularly all Arma 3 server files, keys, @Epoch, @epochhive, and Epoch.Altis, and copied them into the server directory from original source files. I also updated to the latest Redis and refreshed all BEC files. Since doing that the server has been running fine.

Ok well i have done that just now, i have deleted all arma 3 files and epoch files, and also redid my pbo still getting the same issue where it loads player inventory and player data then gets to the part where it says loading please wait and i can never get all the way in i have done everything i could think of so any help from any one i would really like 

That is with the new epoch version 0.4.0.0 right yeh i dont get it , i ve been doing this for 2 years now with epoch so i no what to do and what not to do and where everything goes what not, i even tried it with a fresh redis also with all new files i dont no what im doing wrong or if i have missed something but like i just did it happen to me. I got to the part of loading please wait and stuck at that screen, i went into the redis and just deleted 1 item from my player inventory and bam next try i got in just fine i dont no whats wrong.

Ah yeh found it last night and yes its working with the old player login.fsm on another note its really dark at night in the server now, i no there is a setting in epoch files somewhere that you can adjust the nighttime ambient light but i cant rememer where its at any help on that.

You can adjust the "nightlight" This is a light only around the player in: CfgEpochClient.hpp

-> niteLight[] = {1,1.88,22};

(Light enabled, Light Brightness, Light Offset in Z)

Or you can Change the Server Date. Not every night is the same darkness ;)

I have told to Chris and he will have a look at the player-login problem.

We had a problem with a blackscreen just after loading player data for all players. Using the old fsm fixed it. Awol can you look on that new player_login.fsm; what changed?

Thanks He-Man!!!!!

7 hours ago, He-Man said:

new player_login.fsm.

Disable Infistar -> fixed it

taking the old fsm -> fixed it

I have reported it to Chris from Infistar, hopfully he can fix it...

The interesting thing is, i forgot to mention. I don't use infistar!! I think it is a general problem. I am running my server on Debian Machine. The first 4 hours the server was running well. After restart, the server had a few BattleEye problems and the blackscreen.

Maybe it's a problem of 0.4 itself, not infistar.

19 minutes ago, TheRipper4K said:

The interesting thing is, i forgot to mention. I don't use infistar!! I think it is a general problem. I am running my server on Debian Machine. The first 4 hours the server was running well. After restart, the server had a few BattleEye problems and the blackscreen.

Maybe it's a problem of 0.4 itself, not infistar.

We are using infiStar VERSION: 18-Oct-2016 03-00-30 infiSTAR.de AHAT (v0241) with the default 0.4 fsm and the RC of the server files (rather than a performance build) without any problems so far. We had a rash of players experiencing a black screen when they tried to join that was corrected by deleting their player profile in Redis. This occured data a week ago and was solved by refreshing all server files. I assumed that something became corruptted but i am not sure what exactly happened.