Loot spawn question ...

Snakeyes

Greetings,

I have not played Epoch since a few months after A3 Epoch was released. I'm sure a lot has changed. I wanted to try the Australia map so I loaded it up on my server and I played for awhile yesterday. I spawned in near the Darwin airfield (military base). After two hours of looting I have seen a couch, a file cabinet, a cabinet and a few pallets covered with the blue tarp. Not one gun, but I did see some .45 caliber ammo for a pistol. I don't expect to be tripping over loot, but this seems a bit sparse. Is there a setting where I can increase the loot spawn (loot bias)? Can players still loot trash piles? It didn't seem to work for me. How about the cow hide on the walls? Can that still be looted?

Thanks!

:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Less guns, the better :D soon Epoch will become a wasteland, Lynxes everywhere :D I still more of an opinion, that rifles with higher caliber than 6.5 should spawn only in military installations with a small random chance to spawn somewhere else.  Cause now, I get dozens of lynxes in some civilian natives houses spawning like food.