Searching for a server that meets this criteria

OfficeMax(365)

Hi, 

I used to play A2 Epoch a long time ago, now I wish to play again. The only problem is I need to find a server to play on!

However, I wish for the server to meet these requirements, preferably all of them, but some to most will do.

Required (I really need these to be in the server) :

1. Normal loot or lower than normal loot: I don't want to play on a server that makes it too easy to gear up, I want a bit of that survival feel

2. Any AI missions: I really like these, I would prefer a server with very difficult AI missions like WICKED AI, or any other difficult AI,

3. Chernarus map: This is my favorite map by far, if it meets all requirements except for this one, then it's fine to post it

Optional (Not needed for the server, but would be much appreciated) :

1. Metal/Gem System: I'm fine with coins, but I would prefer the good old metals and gems for currency

2. Slightly Militarized: I prefer slightly militarized server, as long as it is extremely expensive or difficult to get these militarized vehicles or weapons (ex. 8-10 briefs for a LAV-25 HQ, or 100-150 briefs for a T-34)

3. Active staff/Events: I would really prefer for there to be active/ semi-active staff, and/or events

That is really everything I want, any more features are probably fine, if you feel like I would like the server, feel free to post it :D

Thanks,

OfficeMax(365) 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I too am looking for a server along these lines, was about to make my own search post (which i'll link once i do) 

Were you successful in your search? You sound like your looking for the same stuff i am, servers that were like an younger epoch, established with some extras like AI and military loot, but still difficult dayz that was a struggle to survive, even without high PvP.

EDIT: my search :