By A Man
this is a release of my Panthera South West Island, that was a huge Military Trader on my last Epoch Panthera Server. It is only the island with loot spawning buildings and without the traders. The island was created by Artjom and me and we both agreed to release it for the community.
You can use it for Epoch 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199.
How to add custom Map Content Server Side Epoch 188.8.131.52:
create a folder in your server.pbo called mapaddons or something like that and put the map addon file in there
add the following line to the very bottom of your server_functions.sqf in the init folder of your server.pbo
E.g. for South West Island:
Save, pack and upload your server.pbo.
By A Man
Ladies and Gentlemen,
allow me to indroduce our Over9000 Epoch Panthera Server.
Our Server is online since March this year and it runs pretty good. We have a lot additional scripts. Since Panthera Servers are very rare you should try out our Server. We have no Pay2Win features. Every donation goes into the root server for a longer lifetime but we have no intentions to shut down our servers in the next year.
Server IP: 184.108.40.206:2302
TS IP: 220.127.116.11
Epoch Included Scripts:
Plot4Life - ON Plot Management - ON Group Management - ON Snap Building - ON Vector Building - ON Gems as Currency - OFF Death Messages - OFF 2 Primary Weapons ON Additional Scripts:
Fully working XP- and Perk-System with over 120 Perks Noob Protection for Bases for 7 days after joing the server Day and Night circle Vote for PVE Mode Spawn in Bed Coins System with upgradeable Banks Virtual Garage and raidable Virtual Garage Bank Robbery Gambling Oil Rig Coral Reef - Farm Sapphires Planting and growing Weed and Fertilizer over time Harvest and craft Tobacco to make cigaretts Ship Cemetery - Find sunken and long missing treasures Craft in Shed - Craft your items directly in sheds Talk to Trader Guards - Get useful information and sometimes some gifts Heli Guard on disconnect Vehicle Key Changer - Claim Mission Vehicles or change the key of other vehicles Upgrading Plot Pole for more Building Items Combine Gold at Vault Vehicle Key Changer - Claim Mission Vehicles or change the key of other vehicles Advanced Crafting - Craft Flags, Signs, Interior Decoration, Furniture, Defenses Advanced Salvage Vehicles - You can scrap all vehicles Upgrading Plot Pole for more Building Items and more vehicles in the Virtual Garage O9AI Many new selfmade missions 6 different AI factions with different skins, weapons, items and RP for heroes and bandits Complete randomized loot, read the exact mission description, it offers information about the loot in the crates Every AI unit has the chance to spawn with a special item like Car Bomb, Gem, Briefcase, Satchel Carge and more The player who cleans an AI mission by running not by a vehicle to the crate will gain a +150 RP bonus The player who cleans an AI mission by foot will gain +150 RP and 5000 Coins as start reward, after 10 cleared AI Missions, the player gets an increased reward, after 20 another increasing of the reward Air Drops CCTV Cameras Bury Bodies Tear Gas Grenades Phosphorous Grenades - the player will burn to death while crying Custom Spawn Scripts Many different Spawn Gear variants up to 1000k RP Deploy PBX, Bike and Little Bird Mining Stones and craft Cinder Blocks Vault Management Show Vault or Lockbox Code Bike Handbrake Crashed Loot - when a vehicle explodes the loaded gear will laying around the vehicle Hotwire Lockboxes(30% Chance) Blow up Vaults with C4 Charges(30% Chance) Indestructible Bases, only Doors and Gates can be destroyed by using a Satchel Charge(Wood: 70% Chance, Cinder: 50% Chance) Get a Beer Elevator Locate Vehicle Lift and Tow Heroes getting RP from bandit kills Fishing Sapphires and Vaults Safe Zones Service Points for repair and refuel Take Clothes Take a Dump Warm Clothing Weed Farming Punch Somebody with t Smoke Waterpipe and Weed Custom Loot - with AS-50, Anzio and much more Many new loot positions for buildings Custom Zombie Loot - Zombies can have C4 Charges, Sachel Carges, Gold and Gems Custom Traders All Trader Cities are custom and rebuild New Trader City Arnoldstein New Black Market AI Convoys Vault reset event after 14 days Lockbox reset event after 12 days Loot Mission Crates without AIs Vehicles with extra guns: Green AN-2 with Twin M134 Cessna mit Twin M60 KA-60 with M2 BRDM-2 only with PKT Tower Gun
Can anyone familiar with DZAI help me with a way to time my custom crates to respawn with DZAI custom static AI. I have the randomized crate spawn at server startup, and essentially will be looted once the base has been cleared from all AI. Currently it will "refill" the crate based on a sleep timer. I would like to have the crate refill once the next round of AI spawns based on these values set:
DZAI_respawnTimeMin = 300; DZAI_respawnTimeMax = 600; Any help will be appreciated. This is my current loot crate configuration. Thanks for @DAmNRelentless who guided me in creating this script.
By C. Montminy
4th Infantry Division
DayZ Epoch - Panthera
With the 4th Infantry's new DayZ Epoch Panthera server we are offering a low-stress, no crap, server. Going back to basically the basics of what DayZ used to be, with only a few modifications. We aren't fan's of the "Full Militarization", and "Epic Loot" that makes the DayZ undesirable to some players. The Panthera Map, a under used map. A great looking map, that has amazing FPS. Panthera offers the best of both worlds, it offers the Chernarus feeling woods, as well as a desert area that'll take you back to your Takistan days. If you're a fan of DayZ, without the crap in it. We're who you want to check out.
Wicked AI (For those epic fire fights, and to get some much needed cash. Be warned, they aren't easy!)
Plot Management (For people who have groups, and want multiple builders)
Snap Build Pro (Honestly, without this-.. what would we do with our lives?)
Tow/Lift (Do I even need to explain this?)
Advanced Trading (To avoid the annoying 15 minute transactions)
Infistar (To get rid of those annoying hackers)
Server IP: 18.104.22.168:4802
Server Name: [4thID] Make DayZ Great Again - Epoch Panthera