Couple Issues After Arma Update

HarryNutz

Maybe we are wrong... but Im still sure its related to Difficulty.

Ok so I was going on what I was told, but after jumping on our server this is what I see...

Waypoints worked fine for me regardless of what channel I was in and after 5 mins it still remained... so i dont see an issue there but will have to talk with some others because I was originally told it was only being placed in Group channel and vanishing I believe after not long.

Placing markers on the map... for me was only working under Side channel. Oddly enough I noticed something I guess that changed with the new update, that when you mouseover the marking it shows the players name who placed the marking within a small black bar for some odd reason... seems kind of pointless...

But with that I noticed mousing around the area I placed the marking in other channels that aren't visible... that black little bar with my name was popping up. So apparently the marking are there in other channels.... but you just cant see them. Only side channel marking showed.

Anyone have a clue? We want the marking to show in ALL channels.

Sorry for multiple posts but figured it best to share all info to make sure there is no confusion to what I have noticed...

So I went to BIS forums and noticed a post in the development branch with 9 users referencing a patch note of how messages are tied to the channel they are put in. Meaning if you place a marker in Side channel... and switch to Group... it hides that previous marker. Not exactly the issue we are seeing but for sure with 9 users referencing this other issue and nothing to messages not showing at all... I'm more inclined to think its mod related. Would really like to hear some feedback from other Admins if they are or aren't having any issues like this.