Improper animations with handguns

KPABATOK

When crouched and trying to draw a handgun, character performs "sledge hammer behind back" animation first and then weirdly pick up a pistol. When you try to holster handgun, character gets stuck into infinite loop of putting it down on an on. You have to perform some different action in order to escape so to speak. Again, no idea if it is arma or epoch bug, so now just posting here my findings.

Have seen the first animation glitch whereby the melee/launcher slot holster is played before drawing or holstering the handgun.

I thought the loop animation was only happening whilst moving, crouching and trying to use holster function altogether, and why Epoch implemented a Holster whilst stationary only function in last update.

Could it be the case that this bad animation is due to Epoch update on stationary only holstering? Anyway, this animation bug is while character does not move. I kinda forgot about it since I never use pistols anyway, but decided to make it known. That loop of holstering is really annoying :D