looking for a server

carl101

Hi guys, iv been away from epoch for sometime but have suddenly got the urge to get back into it, hoping someone could point me to a server thats half decent.

I would like a server with as less scripts on as possible, kinda fed up with the whole easy mode thing.

I dont really want a server thats constantly full, just somehwere around the 10-15 player mark?

let me know of any reccomendations please

On 8/29/2016 at 2:55 PM, carl101 said:

Hi guys, iv been away from epoch for sometime but have suddenly got the urge to get back into it, hoping someone could point me to a server thats half decent.

I would like a server with as less scripts on as possible, kinda fed up with the whole easy mode thing.

I dont really want a server thats constantly full, just somehwere around the 10-15 player mark?

let me know of any reccomendations please

Hey man glad to see you coming back - I took a 3 month break myself then when I came back I decided to host my own server -

Here's the info but basically it has the required mods to enjoy the game and a few others that were requested by players. 

The server is still new (3 weeks) and the population stays between 5 and 20 depending on the time of day. 

I do not use admin - I decided to do it all myself - this eliminated "Admin Abuse" 100%  - I'm on the server 12+ hours a day to answer questions or offer help if needed.

The server is prepaid for the next three months and sponsored on Dayz Launcher.  

Server Location is in the USA and normal ping is around 60

Come check it out for yourself - 

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/survivalgaminginc/discussions/5/352792037323401129/

• 3 weeks later...

I got a server that me and a friend just opened, No spawn selection or starting stuff, No Militarized BS, we are trying to make dayz actually fun again. I would really like to see less of those servers that are just wastelands bascially or you get geared in like 5 minutes, that's not fun at all and takes away the point of dayz

Come check it out if you want IP: 74.91.121.150:2303 or search Make DayZ Great Again (lol not my choice but eh title says enough)

if you like a easy going server, with roaming AIs, friendly players.  We have 2 servers, cherno and taviana. Taviana has origins also.

We have alot of little things to make the dayz mod experience a bit better. Not just the major mods. Laughs and skills is what you will be doing lol
You receive coins automatically when killing ais, no more check wallet. If a Vehicle blows up, loot will be next to the crash.

The most simple and favorite script we have, is the spawn bike. i know it sounds crazy, but you just have to try it out to see lol
(TAB while in-game)

But we also have a third private server. Check the link for more details. The private server is MUCH MORE difficult. Still PVE. But we only have red and black missions.

GL with your search!