Button T blocked

aimgame

Question

8 answers to this question

Technically you can't "block" keys, but devs can create new display to add a new keydown/up EH to temporarily assign key bind. Main display 46 can also have multiple EH assigned and whichever is read first and returns true is used (overwrites standard keybinds temporarily).

So in your case you want to check: Whats bound to T in game options and whats bound to T in Epoch keymap (ESC menu > key map)

15 hours ago, vbawol said:

This is all publicly released code, you can check the code your self here: 

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_code/compile/interface_event_handlers/EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf

if _handle == true then the keypress is blocked.

Strange, but there is no T button at all... (dik code is 0x14) I've searched the whole mission file for 0x14 and there is none...

2 hours ago, vbawol said:

We used to use the "T" key in previous versions so maybe you have some older code hanging around?

The only old code im using is the file "mission.sqm" from previous versions where classes "Vehicles", "Markers" and "Sensors" are used, instead of "Entities".

All other files are from 0.3.9 epoch.

11 hours ago, vbawol said:

Maybe the T key is not bound in Arma 3? Please give more details on what your trying to do.

First case - on vanilla server - the T key is bound for locking targets with launchers... but it doesnt work... if i bound some other key for this - it works fine.

Second case - on my other server - i have exoskeleton mod, where T key is used for hand hitting. It works in virtual arsenal and in mission editor, but not on server.