Sheeps Epoch Repack

Does anyone have a copy of this that works? I downloaded the 015 Epoch and it shows to have almost all the scripts anyone would want, but a lot of them are not working. He has a scriptcontrol sqf and it shows that the scripts are on and should run. I am trying to run this version since 016 does not have an Epoch only package and I am running an Epoch only server. Link to the forum page: http://opendayz.net/threads/support-sheeps-epoch-repack.14921/

hey @lonewolfgaming   if u want heres my server pack, into .rar thers an detailed install guide. and have the links for each mods innm case u want unistall any.

mods:

Spoiler

*AdminTools/

*Coins/

*Plot Management

*Advanced Trading/

*DZGM Group Management/

*Spawn Class/

*Snap Pro/

*Tow&Lift/

*Rearm-Refuel-Repair/

*DZMS Missions/

*Vehicle Locked GodMode/

*SafeZones in Trades/

*Delete Vehicles abandoned in Safezones/

*WELCOME MSGS/

*AUTORESTART/

*RESTRICTED AREAS TO PLAYER BUILD

*CUSTOM MAP/

*SELFBLOODBAG/

*WORKS AREAS

*MORE TRADERS IN STARY

*MILITAR TRADE CITY

*CUSTOM MARKERS

*SPAWN IN CIVIL DEFENSE

*LARGE WALL FROM EAST TO WEST

*AI GUARD BORDER CROSSINGS

*CRAFT HOUSES BASED ON SURVIVED DAYS

*RIGHT CLICK ACTIONS ON SHOVEL AND SLEDGE

*AND MORE

hope it help u.

link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5brut5ftfw0paf0/JUANDAYZSERVER.rar

sheeps napf seems to be farther along then cherno.   i used it on cherno.      change script control for cherno buildings instead of napf(just copy over the cherno ones to replace napf one in the file), change spawns in spawns script(just copy spawnsetup from cherno in to it)change the oil rigs to chernos,  and update the traders paths in init file.   should work fine. does foe me.

40 minutes ago, outlawedz said:

sheeps napf seems to be farther along then cherno.   i used it on cherno.      change script control for cherno buildings instead of napf(just copy over the cherno ones to replace napf one in the file), change spawns in spawns script(just copy spawnsetup from cherno in to it)change the oil rigs to chernos,  and update the traders paths in init file.   should work fine. does foe me.

thanks for the info outlawedz

• 1 month later...