Laserdesignator

klinGiii

Hey guys , 

maybe someone can give me a hint why the Laserdesignator disappearing over restart?

Or if it`s banned by code can anybody tell me which file ? ( Back home from work and too lazy to search it yet :D )

Thanks Guys :)

Yeah i saw something with enableTIequipment false; in the epoch code. 

But i was playing with the thought to enable it for some Server Events with 

player disableTIEquipment false;

But i think that`s not the reason for the magic disappearing Laserdesignator.

Or am i wrong ? ;D

I've seen the same issue. I've enable thermals in the relevant two vehicle scripts but that doesn't fix the non-persistence of laser designators. Haven't had time to dig through the code yet, but will if no one else has a quick answer.

might be this issue

On 12-6-2015 at 4:02 PM, Darth_Rogue said:

The ability to enable TI properties on the thermal scope can be done through the cfgWeapons.hpp file inside the a3_epoch_config.pbo file in the client files.  Change line 2349 to 'visionMode[] = {"Normal","NVG","TI"};' and that will re-enable night and thermal vision to the scope.  However, the current server code will not allow the cfgWeapons file to be read from the mission, unlike the cfgPricing file, which means that the change will be ineffective in game.  I know this because I already tried it.   :ph34r:

But again it seems a fair solution ,else like in the A2-dayz picking other players with termal