Option for Gender Selection

HarryNutz

Possible to make a server side option that can bypass having to always select your gender at spawn?  Like have it attached to your profile or something on those lines. I personally dislike the whole spawn room thing and prefer just loading right into a map, but if thats not possible then at least a way to skip that annoying step of gender selection would be a very welcome addition.

Gender selection at spawn only happens once per lifetime of your character and only takes 1 click. How often are you dying for this to annoy you? In a survival game! :)

It's a choice given to players not admins. Implementing suggested feature is possible, but that's something for community devs to make. The spawning room will probably see some updates in future that will make more sense.

I don't typically die a lot, but some missions can be brutal if you opt to have some excitement and not snipe from 1.7 km out where the Ai don't shoot back, which can then lead to a few untimely deaths lol. But in general the whole concept of having to pick your gender all the time gets a bit repetitive in comparison to about 99.9% of other games that you either have no option to even worry about or pick it once and never have to again unless you for some reason decide to be the opposite sex.  

Personally like the option as it is the only chance in the Arma3verse not to play as a male character but as female. In 2035 apparently there are no women in Greek Islands or Pacific Islands, no civilian, police or military women...what happened...I sure hope BI and Arma devs are not prescient in this :tongue: 

Gender selection is a USP Epoch should be rightly proud of, please do not change it!

• 4 weeks later...