Phone locked? how to reset the passcode

Emufassa

My Galaxy S6 was locked due to too many error password attempts. My nephew took over my phone this morning and input the wrong code. I don't to want to reset the whole phone coz there are so many games on it. Is there any soft way to unlock the phone without losing data? Thanks

If you've registered an account with google then try android device manager's "Find my android" feature. It allows you to remotely reset lock as long as the phone is connected to interwebs.

Other than that, no... you'll need to wipe it. If, as mentioned above, you registered account, then there's a chance your backups were also synchronized and you can get your shit back by restoring this backup.

13 hours ago, raymix said:

If you've registered an account with google then try android device manager's "Find my android" feature. It allows you to remotely reset lock as long as the phone is connected to interwebs.

No, I didn't sync Google account coz it was blocked in here. thanks

On 2016/7/18 at 6:50 PM, Emufassa said:

My Galaxy S6 was locked due to too many error password attempts. My nephew took over my phone this morning and input the wrong code. I don't to want to reset the whole phone coz there are so many games on it. Is there any soft way to unlock Samsung screen lock without losing data? Thanks

If you have no important files on your Android phone, then you can restore your Android to factory reset. This will erase all your data and settings. Other way is try Android screen removal tool.

39 minutes ago, Horrnreely said:

If you have no important files on your Android phone, then you can restore your Android to factory reset. This will erase all your data and settings. Other way is try Android screen removal tool.

This is not the option for me as I don't want to lost data. Or i won't ask in here.

• 2 months later...

On 2016/7/18 at 6:50 PM, Emufassa said:

My Galaxy S6 was locked due to too many error password attempts. My nephew took over my phone this morning and input the wrong code. I don't to want to reset the whole phone coz there are so many games on it. Is there any soft way to unlock the phone without losing data? Thanks

Here introduce some solutions: Solutions to Reset Locked Android Phone or Tablet

• 2 years later...

So, here is the best way about how to reset the passcode. So, just go through this to get rid of your problem that you are facing:

1) With the help of Google account, you can easily reset your passcode.

2) Either, with the Android Device Manager also, you can do this.

3) By the help of Backup PIN, you can reset the passcode of your Android device.