What's up with servers?

KPABATOK

Noticed since release of Epoch 0.3.9.0 that there are only like 5 servers with this version, all others are using previous version of Epoch. Why is that? Also found only 3 Tanoa servers. Quite strange. Previously all major servers upgraded to latest EpochMod version asap, now there is none.

direct connect works, just that server browser is kinda screwed up for some reason. Yeah I have high ping since I switched to WiFi internet after changing my apartments. For example, AUS servers show me 400 ping, all others from 50 to 150 or so, Playable, do not complain, as I only pay like 3 dollars a month for the service.

at least that works.. but it' s senceless if you find so many red dotted servers and not all available green ones.. hm.. did you try if it changes something to disable your antivir aslong as you search? Idk.. don't have a more stupid idea at these times

20 hours ago, Tarabas said:

at least that works.. but it' s senceless if you find so many red dotted servers and not all available green ones.. hm.. did you try if it changes something to disable your antivir aslong as you search? Idk.. don't have a more stupid idea at these times

haven't had antivirus in 8 years or so :D only windows firewall. I know it is weird, I used to see all the servers green. Can someone post a screenshot of their server browser so I could get an impression of what I am missing?

7 minutes ago, KPABATOK said:

haven't had antivirus in 8 years or so :D only windows firewall. 

Damn dude, I would pull the cable to install security suite (AV + FW ... ESET in my case) before I even consider using IE to download Chrome + adblock, lol.