Animals 1051

KELLEY

Hello A2 players.I have set up Epoch 1051 servers many times. I have the same problem on all of them,hardly any animals,mostly bunnies. I have tried many different maps.The way I set these up to play I really need hunting. There are no errors ,it is vanilla, everything else works. My settings in the init have no effect on animal count. It does not revert to default values either. I think it is stuck on 1. After testing for hours with a thermal scope I have not seen more than one animal at a time, 99% bunnies.Please, I don't want " the bunny server". Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you ebaydayz, I have noticed on another mod I play the setting is 200. This seems to work. I am wondering if there is some reason for the high sight distance? I am asking because I probably won't be upgrading to 1.0.6. Thanks again for your time.

Well, I guess I will go fishing more. I will miss the bacon though. I tried down to 300 and the distance seems correct. It is the count. For some reason it appears after the first animal spawns in , it quits spawning animals.I never see more than one in my fov. This one animal is a rabbit most of the time.I'm glad It's working in the new version.Best of luck.

I recently discovered that players can only see "their" rabbits they spawn in, even if the rabbit is dead.However, it seems everyone can see the animals that don't spawn in very often. I guess this would point to the problem.