Sign in to follow this  
sohighx3

[Help Required] Zupa Single Currency 3.0 HUD allways show 0

Hey guys, i really need your help. I've got the Zupas Single Currency 3.0 Mod installed. The Mod itself works. If I go to a trader and sell something the coins get to my player but my problem is they are not shown at the HUD. The HUD allways show 0 Coins. I get no RTP errors! I hope you can help. Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gabriel12237
      Hello Community i need help .

Sorry for my bad english. Im from germany and i need help.

I Have Advanced trading and Single currency 3.0 (without global banking) from zupa, and when i sell or buy in the normal trading menu , the trader dont use coins from me. With advanced trading menu the trader use coins for the item.

Pls help me.

Thx
    • By Zupa
      Version 2.1 Released.
      Alternative selling/buying system. ( Run default & this one next to each other ).
      Supported:
      Config traders Single Currency & Default Currency Selling/Buying everything from and to Gear/Vehicle/Backpack Not supported
       No database traders (database traders make your server slow)  No ability to buy or sell vehicles. What was added to 2.0  Default Currency Supported Item Filter Info display of selected Item Buying to gear and backpack What was added to 2.1Fixed content display of vehicles and backpacks. Description
      Sell directly from backpack, gear or the vehicle ( close) where you were driver from. Decide which items you sell. Traders will only make it possible to trade the items they accept ( goes fully automatic, so only items they accept will be listed on the left).
      You push items to the right to sell, only the items on the right willl get sold.
      Safety measurements
      Double checks what was deleted from backpacks/vehicles so that people can not cheat. Can only sell from your backpack and the vehicle were u was the last driver from ( in 30m radius)  
      Update 1.0 - 2.0 instructions  Delete your old 'zupa' folder  Paste the new 'zupa' folder  Edit the config.sqf to match your server  Done https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/releases/tag/v2.1   Items only show for admins when using infiSTAR AH & Admintools ?! Update infiSTAR to latest version. edit config.sqf to reflect your server correctly.  
      Installation instructions
      Code:
      https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/releases/tag/v2.1
      Install Instructions
      0. Drop the zupa folder in your mission file   1. In your fn_selfactions.sqf
      Place:
      _buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""]; s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV]; above
      // Database menu _buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""]; s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy]; 2. in description.ext, add the following on the bottom
      #include "zupa\advancedTrading\ZSCdefines.hpp" // if u don't have it from ZSC #include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp" 3. Add the following exceptions to your antihack if needed
      AdvancedTrading 711197 4. Edit the config.sqf to match your server.

Screenshots:

• By meanbeandk
      Hi
      Trying to ad the Sapphire as currency but cant get it to work

When i buy a thing in the trader for Sapphire it dont take the Sapphire from inventory
      and dont give Sapphire if i sell

in my database a have made this

["M1A1_US_DES_EP1",2]   10   [3,"ItemSapphire",1]   [1,"ItemSapphire",1]   0   700   trade_any_vehicle

also tried

"M1A1_US_DES_EP1",2]   10   [3,"ItemSapphire",1]   [1,"ItemSapphire",1]   0   700   trade_any_vehicle_old

but it dont work 
    • By XerxesIv
      A certain unnamed server company is trying to pass this off as their own. 
      A lot of work went in the these files by not only myself but to all the creators of the different scripts that are included. After I asked them to not do so they ignored my wishes so now like I said in another post is release time for all.

There are a few things that need added like a hud edit which will be added as soon as I can or if some one else feels free to add to it,

Mods included but not limited to (if i forgot anyone I do apologize)

Single Currency 2.0 ( Extension) - Soul

Single Currency 3.0 ( Extension) - Zupa

Single Currency Development functions - Zupa

Single Currency Traders - Zupa

Transfer Money from ATM -  Rocu

JAEM Chopper Evac SC - Zupa

Axe Cop Service Points SC - Zupa

Banker NPC's - MGM

http://github.com/XerxesIV/Single-Currency-4.0

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord