It does not work _bodycheck

Chino

Question

4 answers to this question

Wow, the most un-informative post ever. I assume you are referring to Ess spawn select.

next time, list a little more information instead of letting people guess.

Add this code in server_playerdied.sqf

_newObject setVariable ["bodyUID", _playerID, true];

below

_newObject setVariable ["bodyName", _victimName, true];

5 hours ago, lwbuk said:

Wow, el puesto más nu-informativa nunca. Asumo que usted se refiere a desovar Ess seleccione.

la próxima vez, la lista un poco más de información en lugar de dejar que la gente adivinar.

Añadir este código en server_playerdied.sqf

_newObject setVariable [ "bodyUID", _playerID, verdadero];

abajo

_newObject setVariable [ "bodyname", _victimName, verdadero];

if, I mean the ESS Spawn Selector. Sorry for giving little information, what I'm going is that, let me respawn in the same place as I died.

Add the code I put in and it will enable the bodycheck function to work. Just enabling it in the ess config file wont work.

I suggest you go read the ESS install instructions and make sure you have all the steps in place. If you installed it yourself, youve missed a step, if you have it from a pack or one click install, they have missed a step.

5 hours ago, lwbuk said:

Add the code I put in and it will enable the bodycheck function to work. Just enabling it in the ess config file wont work.

I suggest you go read the ESS install instructions and make sure you have all the steps in place. If you installed it yourself, youve missed a step, if you have it from a pack or one click install, they have missed a step.

with the code that you passed me it has worked, but now it does not work when you die tell on the map "my body" :/