EPOCH IS AT IT AGAIN GRRR

arkaros42

2 hours ago, arkaros42 said:

HELLO AMIGOS epoch is at it again Last time it was the gear and the money that was vanishing from safes, now the gear is fine but the money keeps dissappearing help! help help! What is going on here..? 1.0.5.1 

It's a conspiracy by many mod developers to get you. They're at it again! Someone help

better get my tin foil hat on then...:blink:

further to the last post this is happening when a player logs off and then back on... e.g. i had 3000 coins i logged back on and it was gone.

items are still there but the cash has vanished... hmmm wish I knew what was happening... this is making the game pointless as nobody can accumulate any virtual wealth, does any bright soul have an idea?

Coins is a community script, nothing to do with epoch mod directly. To be fair at this point that coin system has had so many modifications by so many contributors that cause of this could be many things.

Either way, if this is a new server installation for you, then you just probably missed or messed up code that saves money value in SQL database server side.

9 hours ago, arkaros42 said:

HELLO AMIGOS epoch is at it again Last time it was the gear and the money that was vanishing from safes, now the gear is fine but the money keeps dissappearing help! help help! What is going on here..? 1.0.5.1 

It's not Epoch. Epoch core works as intended. As Raymix said it's the mods and additions that are added that break it. But you can look forward to to Epoch 1.0.6? You have some of the best working on the latest update.  Just follow the git:   https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch You can see that Arma 2 Epoch is still strong.  Look at those commits. And many of the mods will be baked in so you wont have to install them. 

okay good that looks excellent, looking forward to that yehaaa. Em thanks for the info it was one of those bugs that seems to fix and unfix itself without me actually doing anything, which is frustrating. The server was running great and then for some variable reason it would just stop. Will wait for the next update with interest.

thanks for replying...

Jimbo from Scotland over and out...

16 hours ago, arkaros42 said:

okay good that looks excellent, looking forward to that yehaaa. Em thanks for the info it was one of those bugs that seems to fix and unfix itself without me actually doing anything, which is frustrating. The server was running great and then for some variable reason it would just stop. Will wait for the next update with interest.

thanks for replying...

Jimbo from Scotland over and out...

...so no conspiracy here then, huh? dam I really felt we were close this time. moving on to next conspiracy theory then. only 7 million left in my google list.