Just rented server.. can someone help me to get Tanoa epoch cfg?

gdubmx

Hey guys,

Just rented a server so i can play epoch tanoa singleplayer, trouble is i have no idea how to setup up the cfg's etc to mate it work.. hah sorry!

here is the screen i have once logged into the server.

to be more informative i have the dev build of Arma 3,

i have my epoch mod selected when i try to join my game but it just says "creating". then it boots me back to lobby screen.

im guessing i need to modify the commandline or config to run epoch and tanoa dev build. but i seriously have zero experience with server hosting. 

da2a57c4a002de5480e04dc52f447494.png

after 4 hours of trying to figure it out and ask for help i gave up with the host and cancelled my subscription.

i have no idea how to host locally, ive tried loading the tanoa map on singleplayer but have no scenarios. Ive tried hosting my own Tanoa multiplayer but have no epoch missions for it. would love to be able to play locally mate trust me haha.

tbh i have zero idea on how to play epoch tanoa singleplayer nor host a multiplayer game. would appreciate some help if anyone wants to?

Epoch Tanoa is just in development. There are no final files out at the moment.

If you want a Tanoa Epoch Server, you have a lot of work to configure it by yourself or take the epoch experimental files from here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/tree/experimental

With the experimental files also need the experimental client files from the steam workshop.

But why not join a working Epoch Tanoa Server? We have one (see my signature).

Or wait 1-2 Weeks, then vbwol will release the Tanoa files.