Overpoch Vehicle Respawning

Reicter

Question

Since i cannot find anything in the internet, I'll have to ask you guys!  So basicly I changed the vehicle limit to 1000 but no new cars want to spawn in.

What do i need to do so they finally spawn in.. I've got like 50 cars left on the map..

Restarting the server doesn't spawn any new vehicles in... And i don't want to clear the Object_Data since there are bases.

Thanks for the help!

My server: 

[RCOVE] OverPoch|+12Mods|Refuel/Repair|GCoins|AIPatr./Milit. WAI

7 answers to this question

When you change max vehicle config variable to 1000 . Your dynamic_vehicle server sided also should have a 1001 one in total numbers behind the class names of how many per vehicle are allowed to spawn in . Btw I wouldn't advise 1000 vehicles it will rek your load fps so bad 

Thanks for the fast respond.

In any way could you help me on the server with something? Because I changed the Dynamic_Vehicle already but cars still won't spawn in + the vehicle counter still says 120 Max.

Could you add me on Steam? My name is "Reicter" same like here. I would greatly apprechiate it since you helped me with something else before. And im not a modder, nor a scripter.

But I managed to get a server up and all that stuff.

Thanks and kind regards.

2 hours ago, Reicter said:

Thanks for the fast respond.

In any way could you help me on the server with something? Because I changed the Dynamic_Vehicle already but cars still won't spawn in + the vehicle counter still says 120 Max.

Could you add me on Steam? My name is "Reicter" same like here. I would greatly apprechiate it since you helped me with something else before. And im not a modder, nor a scripter.

But I managed to get a server up and all that stuff.

Thanks and kind regards.

you didn't read his message properly you need to change your dynamic_vehicle.sqf .

and don't have that many vehicles it will lag and its not dayz. That's wasteland.

Add it to the init then. If its not in the init file, it looks to the variables.sqf for a default, so changing server_monitor wont help. Change that back to what is was and add MaxVehcileLimit = 1000; or whatever number you want  to your init.sqf, or change it in Variables.sqf