Tanoa out on dev version

Richie

So well when I first saw it, I was not impressed, but then noticed that deep in the island the nature is very awesome so kinda now on a fence between "meh" and "wow looks cool" opinions.  What interests me the most is how many new buildings there are. I heard a comment that for now all buildings are not enterable and that should change, since it is one of the reasons what makes Arma cool. Another thing what interests me is will it be possible to play Vanilla Epoch, but from streams yesterday I saw decent amount of buildings in cities so I predict it is gonna look while not as populated as Altis, but have enough material for looting like Chernarus for instance.

Haven't seen any deep jungles on streams, but then again, I was too tired to watch longer..

P.S. towns look really great, I am surprised on this one. I expected poor villages like on Stratis heh.

4 hours ago, KPABATOK said:

P.S. towns look really great, I am surprised on this one. I expected poor villages like on Stratis heh.

Mind sharing a screen or 2 with those villages with new houses if you don't mind. please? I'd like to see that. 

edit: oh wait, they are in that video, derp....

Edited by raymix

41 minutes ago, raymix said:

Mind sharing a screen or 2 with those villages with new houses if you don't mind. please? I'd like to see that. 

edit: oh wait, they are in that video, derp....

hop on twitch, many people are streaming Tanoa that's how I learned about it myself. Got not time to download a dev branch, it will take forever anyway :D