you were kicked off the game battleye script restriction #51

kooky1919

Question

hi i host a new server on nitrado.net and when i join the server i getting kick and the massage i got is you were kicked off the game battleye script restriction #51

pls help:(

my scripts.log

05.06.2016 13:21:48: kooky (78.70.180.251:61607) 640d4310fcd10cd3963b72c30be327b8 - #51 ";

BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlHeaderRespawnButton ctrlAddEventhandler ["ButtonDown",{        
uiNamespace setVariable ["BIS_RscRes"

11 answers to this question

I'm getting the same error. I have redownloaded the server files and copied over / deleted old and copied new the server files. Even went to Git and got the txt of the scripts file and copied over / removed and copied new the text into scripts.txt

On line 51 of my scripts txt file is: 

7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"[\"FiredNear"\" !"[\"EpeContactStart"\" !"[\"GetOut"\" !"[\"local"\" !"[\"PostReset"\" !"[\"TaskSetAsCurrent"\" !="player addEventHandler [_x,([\"CfgEpochClient\", _x, \"\"] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntryV2)];" !="\"CBA_fnc_addEventHandler\"" !="\\fnc_addEventHandler" !="\"addEventHandler" !="_eventFunc = _eventFunc + \"(_this select 0) addEventHandler ['Respawn', \" + str _eventFunc + \"];\";" !="_unit addEventHandler [\"hitpart\"," !="CBA_fnc_addEventHandler"

On line 52 of my scripts txt file is:

7 displayAddEventHandler !="(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !="_display displayAddEventHandler [_x,([\"CfgEpochClient\", _x, \"\"] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntryV2)];" !="_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"with uinamespace do {['keyDown'" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [_x,_fnc_animate];" !="Development\") then\n{\n_display displayaddeventhandler [\n\"keydown\"" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"mousemoving\",\"with uinamespace do {['watchFields'" !="/"CBA_fnc_addDisplayHandler/""

My scripts log read as follows:

05.06.2016 15:22:04: USER (IP:PORT) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #51 ";

BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlHeaderRespawnButton ctrlAddEventhandler ["ButtonDown",{		
uiNamespace setVariable ["BIS_RscRes"

Looking for any advice. 

Thank you.

Just noticed that on line 57 of scripts.txt the line looks incomplete, like some syntax is missing. 

7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'"

I'm not any expert, but basic programing syntax suggests that something is missing here, possibly an ending "]"?

I'm making the change and testing now.

3 minutes ago, tux-box1 said:

Just noticed that on line 57 of scripts.txt the line looks incomplete, like some syntax is missing. 

7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'"

I'm not any expert, but basic programing syntax suggests that something is missing here, possibly an ending "]"?

I'm making the change and testing now.

Well, like I said I'm not an expert. 

Making the change had no effect. 

In scripts.txt search for the keyword ctrlAddEventHandler and add this filter to it:

!=";BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlHeaderRespawnButton ctrlAddEventhandler ["ButtonDown",{uiNamespace setVariable ["BIS_RscRes"

Finally it should looks like this:

7 ctrlAddEventHandler !=";BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlHeaderRespawnButton ctrlAddEventhandler ["ButtonDown",{uiNamespace setVariable ["BIS_RscRes" !"rCfg >> "refreshDelay");" !" [\n"draw"," !" ["buttonclick"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'" !="(_display displayctrl _idc) ctrlAddEventHandler ["LBSelChanged"," !="_ctrl ctrlSetEventHandler ["mouseEnter", (format ["_c = _this select 0;" !="_ctrl ctrlSetEventHandler ["mouseExit", (format ["_c = _this select 0;" !="_ctrl ctrlSetEventHandler ["mouseButtonDown", (format ["call %1;",(_buttonSettings select _e select 2)])];" !="_prevButton ctrlAddEventHandler ["MouseButtonUp", {_this call cba_diagnostic_fnc_debug"

cheers

40 minutes ago, Sp4rkY said:

In scripts.txt search for the keyword ctrlAddEventHandlers and add this filter to it:

!=";BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlHeaderRespawnButton ctrlAddEventhandler ["ButtonDown",{uiNamespace setVariable ["BIS_RscRes"

Finally it should looks like this:

7 ctrlAddEventHandler !=";BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlHeaderRespawnButton ctrlAddEventhandler ["ButtonDown",{uiNamespace setVariable ["BIS_RscRes" !"rCfg >> "refreshDelay");" !" [\n"draw"," !" ["buttonclick"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'" !="(_display displayctrl _idc) ctrlAddEventHandler ["LBSelChanged"," !="_ctrl ctrlSetEventHandler ["mouseEnter", (format ["_c = _this select 0;" !="_ctrl ctrlSetEventHandler ["mouseExit", (format ["_c = _this select 0;" !="_ctrl ctrlSetEventHandler ["mouseButtonDown", (format ["call %1;",(_buttonSettings select _e select 2)])];" !="_prevButton ctrlAddEventHandler ["MouseButtonUp", {_this call cba_diagnostic_fnc_debug"

cheers

I'm unable to find "ctrlAddEventHandlers". In fact, looking at the from scratch raw data on git located at https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Server_Install_Pack/sc/BattlEye/scripts.txt I can't find it there ether.

I did add the whole line 

but that didn't make any difference.

Thank you for your help.

Any other thoughts?

12 minutes ago, tux-box1 said:

I have replaced the whole scripts.txt file with the contents of what is posted, minus the line numbers of course

Wow, I must have been at this too long. 

Silly mistake on me,  ctrlAddEventHandlers !=  ctrlAddEventHandler

For those who need to solve this.

Replace line 53 with

Replacing the whole line got me up and going. 

Mark this as solved, at least for me.

Still not Tousse

I have a problem with granny scripts.txt?

I Specify Whether it dayz arma3 epoch.

BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlHeaderRespawnButton ctrlAddEventhandler [ "buttonDown" {
uiNamespace setVariable [ "BIS_RscRes"

I'm Find anything or done?

I pence What is the update arma 3 For there is something she?

For Those I thank you Need serious help.