Looking for help with setting up allowed vehicles. Having server_functions errors and disallowed vehicles still spawning

Mike_Hawke

Question

I can't seem to find a decent tutorial on setting allowed vehicles and their spawn rates. I've created a document already but running the server with it is creating errors in the server_functions.sqf within dayz_code and it disallowed vehicles such as HMMWVs are still spawning. However, some of the vehicles I added to the list like insurgent UAZs are spawning so it feels as though the script is sort of working but not entirely?? No idea what to do at this point!

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133585498/ / [Bannanual Sales] (display name)

2 answers to this question

Pro_Speedy is correct , it all comes down to your maxvehicles config variable in init.sqf and your settings in dynamic vehicle list .

The classname of  the vehicle is in there with a number behind it , the number tells the server how many of that specific vehicle are allowed to spawn in .

That does not mean it will actually spawn in 3 of that vehicle if it says 3 , the server will select random untill it hits the maxallowed vehicles in your config variable in init.sqf