On 27.07.2016 at 10:46 AM, Sp4rkY said:

nope, thats not possible at this point, it would end up with blowing up some vehicles at the parking place.

Hi! After the installation stopped working paintshop....  The problem starts after adding a file description.ext  class:

class CfgNotifications {
             #include "SPKcode\ESVP\notifications.h"

};

How can I fix it?

• 3 months later...

After the recent Arma update this script stopped working for me.

Anyone else have this problem?

Any fix?

Edit: Well it wasn't any update, it was just my stupidity.

I forgot to add:

//ESVP
class SPKcode_client {
tag = "SPK";
class SPK_ESVP {
file = "SPKcode\ESVP";
class initESVP {postInit=1;};
    };
};

to my

CfgFunctions.hpp  file

updated to v0.89

Hello everybody!
After a bigger break of developing this script, I can proudly present my new update with many new features and fixes.

Long story short:
Check the main post for the new stuff! ;)

And like everytime:
Keep me informed about anything what is probaply going wrong.

Have fun and enjoy it!

cheers

Thats a good question.
Maybe I will insert the Epoch group system with a later update, but for now it works like this:

First of all, the option for using the access check is optional.
If enabled it works like this:

You drive into a SZ and no other player is sitting in your vehicle, then you are the "only" owner of that vehicle.
Now you have the option to use the access menu to grant access for the players you want (they have to be in the same safezone ofcourse and outside of any vehicle).
If you did this, they have the same access to the vehicle as for yourself (depends on if you use the check for restriced driver check. if you enabled this check, only you will be able to drive the vehicle but noone else).

If you drive into a SZ with some players sitting in your vehicle then they have the access automatically and there is no need to add them via the access menu, but you still are able to remove them. If you do that, they will get ejected from your vehicle. :)

I found it is a good way to control something. Let´s see how its working for you.
Tested it many, many times and couldnt find any issues.

There will come 1 or 2 updates more at minimum and perhaps I will implement the Epoch group system check as an option.

cheers

How do I have to understand this completely:
When is that happen exactly? I mean, can you give me some informations on how to reproduce this issue?
Which options do you are using? And is it only for a few seconds/minutes or is this issue persistent until you rejoin the safezone?

cheers

This Script works Great ! but one Question. After Installing this script the players on my Server cant create free groups?! not the group that you create for crypto i mean the other group with will be created if you press (U)

Sorry for my english its too early in the morning xD

Hm.. i dont know exacly what this is called. But if you Press U you get a Optin to Create a group. you can close the group and invite players or you can leave the group open so other players can join if they want. 

i try to find out what this group menu is called and i let you know then. 

This should be anything related to class RscDisplayDynamicGroups
which should be an Arma thing, but not a default Epoch one, so I can´t help you with that.

You have to understand that I can´t check every existing script, every existing function and every existing Mod if it is compatible with my script. That is nearly impossible. My script was written for vanilla Epoch and if there are any discrepancies with other scripts or so on then the user of my script should do the needed changes to get it working with the wished ones. It is the same with every other released script what you can find here or anywhere else.

If it would be an additional script which is used by many people then it would be another story... This means, if 90% of people would use the script "XYZ" and my script isnt working with it, then I would try to fix it. But I can´t do that for every existing one, you know?

I hope you can understand me, what you think? :)

cheers

Okay im so Sorry but the Reason why it doesnt work was related to the mission.sqm

Since the last Update this function was not available. I dont know exacly the reason why.

If somebody want to use this and dont know how to add this to the files..

this is how it works

Create a file called InitPlayerLocal.sqf ( if you dont have one) 

and type this 

["InitializePlayer", [player]] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;  

then create a file ( if you dont have one) called InitServer 

and type this

["Initialize"] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;  

thats all!

repack your Pbo and restart . 

After that you will be able to open this menu with "U".

If you want to Open this Menu via Script its 

"findDisplay 46 createDisplay 'RscDisplayDynamicGroups'";

So thats it . 

Sorry again for the Trouble.

And last but not least Your Safezone Script works AWESOME

The only thing i have to change is that the AI from the A3EAi can spawn in the Safezone at the moment and i dont know why xD

but i will figure this out.

Sorry for my English it is not that Best  but you can understand me i guess.

7 hours ago, xXLeVeLXx said:

The only thing i have to change is that the AI from the A3EAi can spawn in the Safezone at the moment and i dont know why xD

Add I_Survivor_F to the list of deleted adversaries in the @EpochHive PBO and A3EAI AI are deleted

6 hours ago, Sp4rkY said:

Ok, that would be a next nice option...
Inplementing some mission addons. :)

Good idea, I will see and call you back in some years ^^ LOL

But glad to hear its working now. :)

cheers

Sorry if it sounded otherwise but was telling him what to do not you @Sp4rkY....