New update

Cam1993

My server take dunno how much time to load ..... yesterday 30 min to wait to can log in into the game ...

Server not redy eror bla bla bla

30 min later bom logged 

i do a restart from the server 

again and now 1h to be ready seriously what happen ? Redis bug ? epoch not make for the 0.60 ?

dunno what to do 

nobody can log after a restart thay need to wait 1h +- to can log in 

1 hour ago, emilxman said:

Have anyone fixed the problem with game not starting when Epoch mod is set on?

There is alot ppl that have this problem and someone have to know what to do :P

I had this issue for a while yesterday it took defragmenting my hard drive then re -verifying Arma install for me to get into game and staying there. (frequent Arma crashes).

14 minutes ago, rvg?! said:

did you modify the mission.sqm? I would install a vanilla epoch and have a look if that works.

No. it's a fresh on like the first time , i never did somthing inside of it, the only thing i modify is the Altis.pbo

so i delete it again still nothing change .. into the consol i see nobody logged in but they are bussy to wait on the blackscreen

after 5 min they recieve the message server not ready error 02

2 hours ago, rvg?! said:

cough, ehh no. Start your server. And after 2 mins turn it off and paste your rpt on pastebin.

anyway. I ll have a look when iam home.

Hey rvg, so just to let you know , 

i do a full install from arma3server again , fresh install from Epoch an EPochhive and No mod or scripts 

launch the server .. wait .. server on 

try to log in stuck on the load screen ...... Server not ready ! need to wait 10 min before to log in.. so now i dont know whats the problem because the server is just a fresh install without scripts ..

i think Epoch need a update because my RPT is so full of Invailde Move thats why he is so big ...

Spoiler

15:32:28 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script

Other errors

15:33:11 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeadActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/LauncherKneelActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/BinocProneRflActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/BinocProneCivilActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolProneActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/SwimmingActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/CivilStandActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/BinocKneelRflActions/)
15:33:11 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/BinocStandRflActions/)
15:33:12 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/NoActions/)
15:33:12 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/CargoActions/)
15:33:12 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleAdjustFStandActions/)

8 minutes ago, rvg?! said:

I updated our Epochserver yesterday. Done within 2 mins. No problem. And i have a bunch of scripts running. My glasbowl says you did something wrong within the setup.

OK can you help me on Teamviewer ? becaus i have only update the server with the CMD , if you can see where i did it wrong ? 

pleas ?

On 5/30/2016 at 6:50 PM, Grahame said:

Anyone else having an issue with zeroing weapons since 1.60?

Same issue where I play. No zeroing and not showing ammo count. Was hoping it was en Epoch issue that could be corrected on a timely manner versus who knows how long if we have to wait on BIS.

39 minutes ago, HarryNutz said:

Same issue where I play. No zeroing and not showing ammo count. Was hoping it was en Epoch issue that could be corrected on a timely manner versus who knows how long if we have to wait on BIS.

Check the server's ARMAconfig for the weapondata entry. No idea how but mine changed on server despite being the custom level. Should be 1 to fade out (which I use) or 2 to permanently stay up. Zeroing works, but without that display you can't see changes

3 hours ago, Grahame said:

Check the server's ARMAconfig for the weapondata entry. No idea how but mine changed on server despite being the custom level. Should be 1 to fade out (which I use) or 2 to permanently stay up. Zeroing works, but without that display you can't see changes

Thanks for that info, but apparently I'm being told that it's an Epoch issue and might be addressed in 0.3.9 . Hopefully thats not too far off.

played yesterday a bit on not very vanilla server. Haven't noticed any issues. But the Arma 3 update is pretty decent, I like new colours, more cinematic but since I played on a server which already has custom colour correction mod, so can not say it with 100 percent certainty. Still though, I like that now black is BLACK (not grey like before, just look at Orca sexy motherfucker) and white is really white. Also blue colour looks nice now. But again, need to test it on vanilla no modded server too.  Limping animation with broken leg - FINALLY after 10 years Bugemia got their shit together. Obviously they took their time to deliver us this nice limping animation which I honsetly like very much. Not perfect, but way better than stupid slow walk. They need more wounded animations. But I guess it will take another 10 years... by that time DayZ will go into beta phase.