New update

Cam1993

Post your RPT to pastebin and link it here... If we can help we will. As others have said, ours seem to be working and playable; we'd like yours to be too!

Can confirm looting works (and I prefer the 0.3.7 version so I'm keeping that). Checking on animals now... got to find on first...

8 minutes ago, numpty9989 said:

the arma server files i have tested with a fully stock epoch too still same

can you provide me with some assistance as this is tearing my head ts overload.clanwarz.com:1102

Unfortunately I'm leaving for a BBQ in about 15 mins

My only thought right now is to redownload ARMA on the server... I'm dealing with players who have corrupt downloads and other problems, but what help I can give I will (unfortunately I don't have a BBQ to go to :sad:)

Just now, Grahame said:

My only thought right now is to redownload ARMA on the server... I'm dealing with players who have corrupt downloads and other problems, but what help I can give I will (unfortunately I don't have a BBQ to go to :sad:)

I'll bring you back a Rib :)

25 minutes ago, numpty9989 said:

i seem to have it working though logs still getting spammed i made a grade school error and forgot to turn on mods

That's great news. Glad to hear it. 

Head's up to those using CUP - CBA just updated their mod. Will cause problems for new players if you don't update your servers

Hi there sinds the new update i can't launch the server anymore ...

this is the error i get ErrorMessage: File a3_epoch_server_settings\configs\maps\bornholm.h, line 1: Config: '{' after class Bornholm : Default

i never edit this file and i never use this map .. so i don't now why i have this error just after the update 

Can someone here help me with this ?