New update

Cam1993

2 minutes ago, Grahame said:

Great. I just updated... seeing lots of gesture errors/warnings from CUP too. Let's use this thread to consolidate all the steps backward BIS will assuredly have taken (love 'em, but hate 'em at the same time).

You mean Bs just love when they don't test these on server

I'm seeing errors from Ryan's zombies on gestures so this looks like an across the board issue. Still downloading client so I can't see full impact. Have players going on now though.

Happy Memorial Day and UK Bank Holiday from BIS...

2 minutes ago, Grahame said:

I've reported the zombie issue to Ryan and MrSanchez. I know they were only waiting for 1.60 to release 4.3, so hopefully they're not at the beach today...

Other than that is your standard epoch working.

Seems to be so far. Don't have standard antagonists other than UAV-spawned AI. Everything else, so far, seems okay, no reports of problems from online players. Get a line-drawing warning occassionally (in Halv's Spawn gear selection for example) but the gear selection and spawn still work). Will be back online after a cigarette to check out looting, however I use LootSpawner and altered the logic in Epoch back to what it was in 0.3.7.

Two people I know are having graphics issues though

19 minutes ago, Grahame said:

Seems to be so far. Don't have standard antagonists other than UAV-spawned AI. Everything else, so far, seems okay, no reports of problems from online players. Get a line-drawing warning occassionally (in Halv's Spawn gear selection for example) but the gear selection and spawn still work). Will be back online after a cigarette to check out looting, however I use LootSpawner and altered the logic in Epoch back to what it was in 0.3.7.

Two people I know are having graphics issues though

whe you were on about that i thought u got it working