Battlefield 1.5

if you don't like my work don't say any thing at all ---------->EASY<-----------

if any bugs or errors you come a cross please mp me i fix them soon as i can 

please note this mission has overwatch loot in it just remove the class names

step 1

got to mp MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqm  

add this in mission.sqm

class Item29 // may need to change this 
        {
            position[]={7154.51,0.00146484,9674.14};
            name="Battlefield";
            text="Battle field";
            type="Defend";
            colorName="ColorRed";
        };

step 2.  paste this code in the Battlefield  v1.0 file and your done...... 

if you don't  have battlefiled v1.0  use this  directory....  

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\Battlefield.sqf";  // add this to the bottom of server_functions.sqf in the server pbo

old loot box 

http://pastebin.com/7Uybz0BC

new lot box updated by linux  give him a like http://epochmod.com/forum/profile/31572-linux/

http://pastebin.com/xzXjKpJw  

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, killerkiwi said:

thanks linux add that to the post :biggrin:

i will optimize this script and post here) You can add includes for comfortable work with this file, nice work, thank you for publish that script.

Ive been playing around with this (moving its location, removing some of the spawned in buildings etc). 

The messages work, the buildings spawn in, the alarm sounds.. The box spawns and the flares pop..

Then the box despawns immediately..  Any ideas why?  Nothing in logs anywhere suggest a reason. Maybe infistar is deleting it, I dont know. Pretty sure when I tried the default version the box stayed put, so...

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2016 at 11:50 AM, lwbuk said:

n/m fixed it.

If you encounter a problem, and you fix it, don't just say you fixed it and nevermind. Explain how you fixed it in case someone else has that same problem. This is just common courtesy, the same way you expected help when you originally posted your problem, you should explain how it was fixed.

On 7/17/2016 at 1:33 PM, lwbuk said:

Well it wasn't anything to do with the script, it was me being a dumbass and spawning the box colliding with something else, so I didnt think it necessary to expand as no-one would do something that silly.

You never know bud. It might have been something very particular but who knows, a year or 2 from now someone might be have run into the same thing and spend all day googling it just to find this thread and be so disappointed. It's happened to me!

Neat idea.  I am not sure if this has been suggested to you before or not, but have you thought about running this as an Epoch Event?  That way instead of running it at server startup, and having it sleep for an hour, you could just set it to run the script at a specific time.  Just a suggestion.  Good luck!