Vehicles appear on the map

Assomnia

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm posting today because I have a issue on my OverPochIns server.
I'm running Epoch 1.0.5.1, Origins 1.7.9.5 and Overwatch 0.2.5 + Infistar v1411 and a few scripts.

I have a problem at each restart of the server, every vehicle on the map appear for all players (see screenshot). I have no idea where it's coming from but it's very bad stuff...

Can somebody help me with this ? Any idea from where it can come ?

6w1ZmNJ.jpg

12 answers to this question

This is because you have dynamic vehicles enabled. If you want to get rid of dynamic vehicles, go to your init.sqf, and remove:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

Along with the variables:

DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; 
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 60; 

4 hours ago, Shawn said:

This is because you have dynamic vehicles enabled. If you want to get rid of dynamic vehicles, go to your init.sqf, and remove:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

Along with the variables:

DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; 
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 60; 

I don't think that's his problem, i think his problem is every player can see all vehicles marked on the map.

Which is very odd

I will try that out and I let you know thanks. Yes all the players can see the vehicles unfortunately...

EDIT : I tried and I have less vehicle on the map but still some appear. I have something called DZEdebug = false. You are talking about a DZE_debug any difference ? The variable is in the .ini right ?

7 hours ago, Assomnia said:

I will try that out and I let you know thanks. Yes all the players can see the vehicles unfortunately...

EDIT : I tried and I have less vehicle on the map but still some appear. I have something called DZEdebug = false. You are talking about a DZE_debug any difference ? The variable is in the .ini right ?

Put DZE_Debug = false;  in your init.sqf

It was a problem since the beginning actually ...
Everyone including players/admin can see the vehicles

Problem is that i'm running a server with epoch origins and overwatch all at the same time, so it's difficult to find the problem

2 hours ago, Assomnia said:

It was a problem since the beginning actually ...
Everyone including players/admin can see the vehicles

Problem is that i'm running a server with epoch origins and overwatch all at the same time, so it's difficult to find the problem

in all my time doing servers never seen a problem like this.

Sorry but i have no idea, have you tried removing scripts and see if fixes it?