Jump to content
Tarabas

A3 1.60 Epoch 0.3.8 440

Recommended Posts

18:34:09 Invalid move Gunner_HeliTransport3_2 in action gunner_helitransport3_2 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)
18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_01 in action pilot_plane_cas_01 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)
18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_01_getin in action pilot_plane_cas_01_enter (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)
18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_01_getout in action pilot_plane_cas_01_exit (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)
18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_02 in action pilot_plane_cas_02 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)
18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_02_getin in action pilot_plane_cas_02_enter (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)
18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_02_getout in action pilot_plane_cas_02_exit (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)
18:34:09 Invalid move Plane_Fighter_03_pilot in action plane_fighter_03_pilot (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)

Hi, since arma Update 1.60 rpt Logs full spamed with a messages like this. Any suggestions to solve this problem?

greeting

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the global Voice options now get blocked till you die and respawn.. than global chat is working fine again..

No change with new VoN option : vonCodec = 1 in servercfg

 

Edit:

Respawn/Relog without dying also brings back the global/side channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, obermaig said:

18:34:09 Invalid move Gunner_HeliTransport3_2 in action gunner_helitransport3_2 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/) 18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_01 in action pilot_plane_cas_01 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/) 18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_01_getin in action pilot_plane_cas_01_enter (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/) 18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_01_getout in action pilot_plane_cas_01_exit (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/) 18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_02 in action pilot_plane_cas_02 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/) 18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_02_getin in action pilot_plane_cas_02_enter (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/) 18:34:09 Invalid move pilot_plane_cas_02_getout in action pilot_plane_cas_02_exit (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/) 18:34:09 Invalid move Plane_Fighter_03_pilot in action plane_fighter_03_pilot (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/DeployedProneActions/)

Same for me in the logs .. I get a 110 MB rtp file full with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tarabas i got the same problem here i think we need a epoch hotfix!

a lot of guys have this problem!

i installed everything without scripts etc on and i got the error so it must be a error who comes from the A3 update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am pushing to get 0.3.9 released this week with support for A3 1.60+. had some issues on my dev servers and steamcmd resulting in mod corruption. Got that sorted so I will be checking the logs and fixing what I can. You can check the progress on the experimental branch here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/tree/experimental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We also had some server freezes without any usable information in the rtp since 1.60. after hours, sometimes minutes of playing it freezes for like 30 seconds, than server via rcon is nomore areachable and arma3server only can be killed by taskkill.

It only happend if new people connect... (maybe with wrong addons activated ?)

anyone knows this ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2016 at 6:45 AM, Tarabas said:

Also the global Voice options now get blocked till you die and respawn.. than global chat is working fine again..

No change with new VoN option : vonCodec = 1 in servercfg

 

Edit:

Respawn/Relog without dying also brings back the global/side channel.

Didn't see anyone respond to this, but BIS have changed the syntax for channel permissioning, as per:

disableChannels[] = {channelID<number>, channelID<number>...}; // old syntax
Example:  disableChannels[] = {0,1,2};
disableChannels[] = {{channelID<number>, disableChat<bool>, disableVoice<bool>},{channelID<number>, disableChat<bool>, disableVoice<bool>},...}; // new syntax
Example:  disableChannels[]={{0,true,true},{1,true,false}...};

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Grahame... works fine now again.

Finally we can choose in which channel you can only write or speak too .

For remember:

0 = Global
1 = Side
2 = Command
3 = Group
4 = Vehicle
5 = Direct
6-15 = Custom Radio

Mine:

disableChannels[]={{0,false,true},{1,false,true},{2,true,true},{6,true,false}};

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.6.2016 at 9:02 PM, Tarabas said:

We also had some server freezes without any usable information in the rtp since 1.60. after hours, sometimes minutes of playing it freezes for like 30 seconds, than server via rcon is nomore areachable and arma3server only can be killed by taskkill.

It only happend if new people connect... (maybe with wrong addons activated ?)

anyone knows this ?

 

Quote

22:04:01 MovesType CfgGesturesSapper load time 30 ms
22:04:01 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr2
22:04:01 Invalid move CUP_Fastrope in action cup_fastrope (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move Driver_Jetski in action driver_jetski (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move Driver_Ebike in action driver_ebike (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move Cargo_Jetski in action cargo_jetski (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move GestureReloadSR25Prone in action gesturereloadsr25prone (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move CUP_FB_Driver in action cup_fb_driver (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move CUP_FB_Cargo01 in action cup_fb_cargo01 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move CUP_FB_Cargo02 in action cup_fb_cargo02 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move CUP_FB_Cargo03 in action cup_fb_cargo03 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move CUP_FB_Cargo04 in action cup_fb_cargo04 (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)
22:04:01 Invalid move CUP_KIA_M1030_Driver in action cup_kia_m1030_driver (bin\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured/)

...and so on...

It's not only happening if players connect.. so it has nothing to do with wrong addons I think.

Sometimes server runs tru 4 hours without a problem but that big log. Sometimes it finishes running after 10 minutes and players just can't unlock anything in server anymore but move. Players don't see other players move. rcon/new players cannot connect anymore. DB stops saving.

Anyone has or had freezes and must taskkill server too these times ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tarabas, disable the logging by server start with a -nologs parameter.

I know, the sugestion is not perfect , but it works, my server is ready in max. 2 minutes, after update with a logs more than 12 minutes.... :0 

Many Thanks to all  for helpfull tipps!

greeting

 

 

 

TarabaTarabas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...