Impulse Gamers EpochMod PVP|High Loot| High FPS| Ai Missions

Cam1993

Hey all I would like to bring you a new pvp server that just started on Friday and has been going strong since then. Our server has active admins and we try our best to please the community has given us lots of feedback on what needs change and we have done that. Our server has high fps, , Ai Missions and a few other things.

Come join us: 94.23.14.188 Port 2362

Come join our ts if you have any questions: ts13.verygames.net:50568

Our admin also host random loot crate events.

Looking forward to see you Founder cam.  

That is server dependent. Look on map for brown dots, random traders; or black dots which are static traders usually in some type of safe zone/spawn area. Light green dots are newly spawned fresh traders and a red dot denotes a dead trader. Maybe cam or one this servers other players could help you out with this server specifics.

5 hours ago, BubbaJWow said:

My friend and I just purchased Arma 3 and this is the first Epoch server we joined. Excellent server, high loot is no joke and the ai pose a threat and keep you on your toes. Question though, how do you get krypto? 

The best way to get krypto is to go to a trader with all the loot you have collected and sell it at the black dots on the map. If you need any help I am on most of the time. Just ask for an admin in chat if you need anything. Also thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...