i followed the instructions 

im with Vilayer 

any help would be nice thanks 

PS. im realy trying to do this on my own but im lost on this one 

ah forgot to edit my post .. i found my problem

i didnt copy to correct file over 

works now 

but issue im having now is  i installed Advanced trading 

im able to sell and get the coins but everytime i want to buy using advance it give me "you need (5000 as and example) coins to buy these items "

but if i use the regualr  trader way i can buy items no problem  but liek i said selling with advance trading works fine  its just not letting me buy anything with advance

have any ideas ? 

this is my opinion, but do yourself a favor. Stay away from vilayer. Im currently in live chat with the CEO because they can never do anything right. They just accidentally suspended my account, and now cant figure out why....nevermind why, get it back up if you know its an accident lol. Couple weeks ago my database was overwritten by their default SQL. Not sure who or why but anyways. I had backups setup, but i guess only the first 2 backups worked. the rest were corrupted lol. 

Once you start having issues, you'll understand. GL

5 hours ago, theduke said:

this is my opinion, but do yourself a favor. Stay away from vilayer. Im currently in live chat with the CEO because they can never do anything right. They just accidentally suspended my account, and now cant figure out why....nevermind why, get it back up if you know its an accident lol. Couple weeks ago my database was overwritten by their default SQL. Not sure who or why but anyways. I had backups setup, but i guess only the first 2 backups worked. the rest were corrupted lol. 

not sure what this has to do with the topic, but i;ve been with basicly all the hosts and done dedi boxes VIlayer is one of the better companies IMO

7 hours ago, Pro_Speedy said:

not sure what this has to do with the topic, but i;ve been with basicly all the hosts and done dedi boxes VIlayer is one of the better companies IMO

i was reading the forums while waiting for a response from lee, and came accross this, i jsut thought it was meant for the moment as i was dealing with it. And all im doing is passing along my experience.  In hopes that someone doesnt have to go through that.

If you REALLY want, i can post all my tickets here and you can vouch for yourself hpow bad of a comapny they are?  care to have a reading fest?

1 minute ago, theduke said:

i was reading the forums while waiting for a response from lee, and came accross this, i jsut thought it was meant for the moment as i was dealing with it. And all im doing is passing along my experience.  In hopes that someone doesnt have to go through that.

If you REALLY want, i can post all my tickets here and you can vouch for yourself hpow bad of a comapny they are?  care to have a reading fest?

well as someone who has used vilayer twice and has used dayz.st and hfb in the past i can say they are better then them vert were better though and obviously dedi hosting was superior

yes ive been with vilayer, gtx and now a dedi with so you start. Would NEVER purchase a GSP again. I find the ignorance is amazing!! we live in a world where their mindset was" who cares, not like you can do anything about it"  Well guess what, yes you can, i was pushing to have vilayer shutdown. (only if you knew thje amount of issues ive been having, you would understand)  And i also pushed to have one of the ignorant arma 2 devs removed from the dev team, Guess what, he was removed for his immaturity.  Matt from GTX quit after i got frustrated because he said everything was running fine on my server, when he was actually checking the wrong server the WHOLE TIME. so yeah. Be your own support, theres only one person you can get mad at and thats your self.  Plus you dont need to rely on others, thats how i like it

I agree. I left vilayer and went with gtxgaming.  Night and day. Vilayer was horrible with customer support and solutions. Gtx is almost instant and they have had a solution every time so far. Really glad I found them

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 5:27 PM, theduke said: