Too much notifications on screen (0.3.8) and

KPABATOK

So after some break from Epoch I jumped in again on my spare time to test new patch and noticed few bug-features that are pretty annoying. Take a look at this picture attached. If you press any key, 1 or 2 or open debug menu, you get all those unnecessary notifications over your screen. At least they do not have a sound :D still though, a suggestion would be to make only one or two line on top of the screen to show those notifications, not all over the size of the monitor.

20160509012242_1.jpg

25 minutes ago, axeman said:

Your are only supposed to get one per key press / notification. I have noticed that the stacking has stopped in a recent experimental update. I preferred the stacking, maybe set a limit of three notifications..?

2 sounds good.

also please reduce the timeout value on the "SELECT GENDER" in the initial screen, I get out of central spawn city I still have that text on screen...

I still get for a short while after teleport. I think it's related to uiNamespace, had a very quick look at the code. Potentially lag could play a part.

Am loving the new look and it looks like it is being actively worked on, watch this space :)

16 hours ago, axeman said:

Your are only supposed to get one per key press / notification. I have noticed that the stacking has stopped in a recent experimental update. I preferred the stacking, maybe set a limit of three notifications..?

haven't tried experimental, can't comment, but yeah, there should be some limit to stacking, in my opinion.