DayZ Epoch on Linux Server - Need help

ahughes3

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who knows Linux server platform to install Arma 2 DayZ Epoch on my server. I am happy to pay for someone's time. I need them to install, setup the necessary database and test everything, plus create a script that allows me to reinstall everything when I do a wipe or rebuild on the server.

If you can do this, please message me through this forum. Please only message me if you definitely have experience of not only installing the game but also creating a script to reinstall.

The server is Linux Ubuntu 16.04 with TCAdmin control panel and SteamCmd installed.

Thanks

Andy

1 hour ago, ahughes3 said:

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who knows Linux server platform to install Arma 2 DayZ Epoch on my server. I am happy to pay for someone's time. I need them to install, setup the necessary database and test everything, plus create a script that allows me to reinstall everything when I do a wipe or rebuild on the server.

If you can do this, please message me through this forum. Please only message me if you definitely have experience of not only installing the game but also creating a script to reinstall.

The server is Linux Ubuntu 16.04 with TCAdmin control panel and SteamCmd installed.

Thanks

Andy

sorry can't help now but just a question for you: why are you not choosing Arma 3 Epoch? (just curious)

5 hours ago, ahughes3 said:

I do play Arma3 Epoch, but I have a community that used to play on my Arma2 Epoch servers that keep asking me to reinstate that version so I want to do both.

Interesting. It seems to me some people never gonna give up on Epoch2.

Good luck to you, Sir!