Error in expression - EPOCH_server_createTeleport.sqf

BetterDeadThanZed

Just installed the server a couple of days ago, only add on script is VEMF. I haven't touched the a3_epoch_server.pbo but I'm getting this message in my RPT:

5:28:54 Error in expression <nfigFile >> "CfgEpoch";

{
_class = _x select 0;
_pos = _x select 1;
_dir = _x >
 5:28:54   Error position: <select 0;
_pos = _x select 1;
_dir = _x >
 5:28:54   Error Generic error in expression
 5:28:54 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_server\EPOCH_server_createTeleport.sqf, line 76

16 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Just installed the server a couple of days ago, only add on script is VEMF. I haven't touched the a3_epoch_server.pbo but I'm getting this message in my RPT:

5:28:54 Error in expression <nfigFile >> "CfgEpoch";

{
_class = _x select 0;
_pos = _x select 1;
_dir = _x >
 5:28:54   Error position: <select 0;
_pos = _x select 1;
_dir = _x >
 5:28:54   Error Generic error in expression
 5:28:54 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_server\EPOCH_server_createTeleport.sqf, line 76

Something went wrong while installing as Vanilla build doesnt show me any. VEMF is indenpendent and will not generate faults in Epoch, im sure, using it much. So basicly some maths messup, like this scripts trying to add number to object, etc.

Check twice if your build is vanilla 0.3.8.

3 hours ago, Demellion said:

Something went wrong while installing as Vanilla build doesnt show me any. VEMF is indenpendent and will not generate faults in Epoch, im sure, using it much. So basicly some maths messup, like this scripts trying to add number to object, etc.

Check twice if your build is vanilla 0.3.8.

It is vanilla. I changed some standard settings in Epoch and added VEMF. That's it.

1 minute ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

It is vanilla. I changed some standard settings in Epoch and added VEMF. That's it.

Post what configuration changes you have made against vanilla Epoch build, because I dont have any RPT messages of that type on vanilla even with VEMF on it. Checked in several instances. 

1 minute ago, Demellion said:

Post what configuration changes you have made against vanilla Epoch build, because I dont have any RPT messages of that type on vanilla even with VEMF on it. Checked in several instances. 

That would be difficult to do. I don't really remember everything I changed. It's small things like the time that the server starts, removal of the ferris wheel event from the config, clone cost, buildables expiration, etc. Nothing added to to removed from the code. I'm heading out to work and then I'm camping this weekend so if I have time to do this, it will probably be a few days from now.

looks like it might just be a typo in the telepos[] array, check yours against the stock config: 

Line 76: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/Sources/epoch_server/compile/epoch_server/EPOCH_server_createTeleport.sqf#L76 

looks like it might just be a typo in the propsPos[] array, check yours against the stock config, if they are the same we may have a typo in the main config.
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/Sources/epoch_server_settings/configs/maps/esseker.h#L46-L151

24 minutes ago, vbawol said:

looks like it might just be a typo in the telepos[] array, check yours against the stock config: 

Line 76: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/Sources/epoch_server/compile/epoch_server/EPOCH_server_createTeleport.sqf#L76 

looks like it might just be a typo in the propsPos[] array, check yours against the stock config, if they are the same we may have a a typo in the main config.
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/Sources/epoch_server_settings/configs/maps/esseker.h#L46-L151

Ok, when I get home from work I'll check. The only thing I edited in that file was adding more phone booths, but I used all the same format for the new entries. I don't have access to my files from work.